Knotts Berry Farm - Scare Farm Questions

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
Wanted to work this in during an October trip this year. Will be spending first night 'onsite' at USH for HHN, then a night @ Knotts' onsite hotel, then onto DL

Question #1: Don't want to rent a car, what's the most cost effective way to get to Knotts from the USH area?

I gasped when I saw how much a taxi would be from the hotel to the Knotts' onsite property. Don't want to drive, hoping I can round up a shuttle perhaps?

Can't find search option, can anybody recommend any shuttles where I can start pricing?

Is Uber big in the area?

At this point, starting to think an option might be to taxi to LAS and get a shuttle there.:worried:

Question #2: Any reviews of the event? Have heard amazing things about it.

any hints most welcome.:flower:

If you can take whatever color rail line that is near USH to Union Station, you can take metrolink to the Buena Park Station. Then catch an OCTA bus down Beach to Knott's. You can check the metrolink and OCTA sites for schedules. I have heard really good things about Uber And Lyft in the area as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter