Kim Jong Un

With the greatest respect, the issue I raised is not about KJU, or indeed any other country’s ‘leader’. It is about the fact that wishing any country’s political leader dead, is inherently ‘political’.
Yeah, I don't care enough about him to wish ill of him - though I think this is karma. No worries - reasonable people can look at the same thing and see it differently. I respect your opinion.

With the greatest respect, the issue I raised is not about KJU, or indeed any other country’s ‘leader’. It is about the fact that wishing any country’s political leader dead, is inherently ‘political’.
I will have to disagree that the issue with KJU health is inherently political. While he may be the "leader" of a nation, he was not elected by the people. IF you are a true dictator, are you really the leader of a country?

The thread has been here since Sunday without the moderators taking any action to indicate this discussion is not allowed. Apparently Kim Jun Un, his health status and potential successor isn't considered a topic likely to trigger lots of contentious debate here.

I'd love to see the people of North Korea free to engage with the rest of the world out in the sunshine as they wish, without any repressive regime controlling or abusing them.

I'd love to see the people of North Korea free to engage with the rest of the world out in the sunshine as they wish, without any repressive regime controlling or abusing them.
I lived in South Korea in 1988, got to know and understand the South Korean people and country as best I could in that short time. I feel like I a got a better understanding of the pain they feel over the division of the two Korea's. I'd like to believe that one day they will be one Korea again, but I'm not sure that the death of Kim Jong Un will usher that era in.

I lived in South Korea in 1988, got to know and understand the South Korean people and country as best I could in that short time. I feel like I a got a better understanding of the pain they feel over the division of the two Korea's. I'd like to believe that one day they will be one Korea again, but I'm not sure that the death of Kim Jong Un will usher that era in.

I didn't say it would, nor do I have that assumption. Only stated my wish for the people of North Korea, who have suffered greatly for a very long time now.

The thread has been here since Sunday without the moderators taking any action to indicate this discussion is not allowed. Apparently Kim Jun Un, his health status and potential successor isn't considered a topic likely to trigger lots of contentious debate here.

I think most of us wish the same.

Well I guess he is alive and well! Turned up at an event yesterday! :rolleyes1

139183319.jpg

There are a few reports that he has many look-a-likes there that he keeps caged up to make appearances for him.
So, this could be that. ^^^^^^^^
My words! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter