Kid's Trip Pages to print out =0)

I love the idea of a travel journal!! When my son gets older he will definitely be able to use these.

Been to DisneyLand down in Los Angeles, Disney in Japan and Disney in Hong Kong. Will be going to Disney World next month. All the previous Disney vacations my daughter always grab with her a Disney notepad where she'll have CMs autograph. Will certainly do the same this time!!!! They still trade pins?

Great links! This is a great idea! I can't wait to put together a journal for my son!

I printed these out for my daughter. I took them to our local Office Max, and I had it spiral bound. They also have a clear thick page you can put on the front and a thick card stock to put on back. I had ours spiral bound on the top because she is left handed. It cost $3.99. I know on the Disney Dollarless page there are ideas for binding them, and I just wanted to share mine here.
That's a great idea! I did that for an art birthday party one year they turned out great!

My oldest is a Star Wars fanatic and will be 9 when we go. Has anyone found some great Star Wars stuff to add?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!