Kick Start You Cruise Vacation Tasting

heggy

5 Cruises Sailed and No Cruise Booked
Wife and I attended this tasting on our last cruise.
Of course the staff were great.
The drinks offered was not my cup of tea.
Would not do it again, but we tried something new.

• Disney Cruise Line Shipboard Credits up to $1000!
    Just make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel and you’ll receive up to $1000 in shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!
    Click Here for Details

Already have a Disney Cruise Line reservation booked?
    If you booked your DCL reservation within the last 30 days, Email us (DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com) to see if we can save you money, apply a Shipboard Credit, or recieve our Exclusive Gift!
    *Deposit paid. Not paid in full. Other Restrictions Apply.

• kiford

DIS Veteran
    It's available on my January cruise. $38/person - two alcoholic drinks only plus non-alcoholic and 30 minutes in length. Not worth it IMO. The other tastings are much better for the price. For $38 I can buy a couple of glasses of champagne which is probably what I'll do; even the 1 hour champagne tasting on embarkation day is $38/person. Maybe if it was half that price, I'd consider it.

gismo1554

DIS Veteran
    Pool bar had the 1/2 price Bloody Marys and Mimosas before 12 on the Dream in September but they weren't really advertised I just asked.

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• Lisa F

is a very wise woman
    This is a crazy price for what you get. Those juices must be mad overpriced if you buy them separately.

Lisa F

is a very wise woman
    I just looked, it is available for my cruise in 3 weeks, but I'm not a big juice fan; I think I can just get a mimosa and save some of the $. I do want to do some tastings but all the ones I wanted were gone when I was booking (silver); hopefully next year when I go on the Fantasy as gold I can get a couple of those. I just have to "settle" for a mixology class this time. ;)
    I just booked my stuff for my cruise as a gold and everything was available! something to look forward to.

I booked wine tasting, mixology and liquor and chocolate. Wanted to book more but also need to be sober sometimes!

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES