Kelly or Whitney?

Whose better?

• Whitney Houston

Votes: 22 75.9%
  • Kelly Clarkson

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
I don't like to compare them. I love them both but they are different singers. It is a difficult song and they both do an amazing job.

Kelly has a amazing voice . Whitney gives you a piece of her soul when she performs. It’s such a gift . It’s a little piece of heaven on earth . There is only one Whitney.💖

Not clear based on the other comments if you asking who had the better career (or is/was more popular) or if you asking our opinion on just one song? If it was just about one song, I would have expected Dolly to be part of your survey. Not sure if Kelly ever recorded that song for release or just sang it at an award show.

Last edited:
Not clear based on the other comments if you asking who had the better career (or is/was more popular) or if you asking out opinion on just one song? If it was just about one song, I would have expected Dolly to be part of your survey. Not sure if Kelly ever recorded that song for release or just sang it at an award show.

I'm only interested in comparing remakes for this one song.

Based totally on the two clips provided...Kelly. Studio version would be Whitney all the way.

As much as I'm Whitney or bust, I love Dolly as well and am loving all of the great comments. She seems to be the one thing or person in this country that brings people together these days.

Kelly. Very few female singers that I like, and Kelly is one of them...Whitney is not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter