Kaboom! WDW ticket price increases, and it's not pretty...

I am trying to buy a ap before the price increase and my only shipping options is will call how long is that good for wont be going to most likley sept i rather just pay the 5 shipping but they wont let me. so dose anyone know how long will call good for?

I am trying to buy a ap before the price increase and my only shipping options is will call how long is that good for wont be going to most likley sept i rather just pay the 5 shipping but they wont let me. so dose anyone know how long will call good for?

I am not aware of an upper limit, but September is certainly within it. Not sure why they aren't offering it via mail...

Like Pete said on last week's podcast about Disneyland raising their prices, until people stop going, stop complaining. It's a shame that the prices are going up, but I'm paying for quality. And I'm willing to spend the money because I know I will get a great vacation out of it.

We're a family of 5 and our APs expire in late August. I will renew my AP because I'm running several runDisney races but I may not renew anyone else's AP. I was debating going to Disney for the February school holiday but if we can't afford to renew APs then we won't go back in Feb.
I suspect the change in AP price will change the number of times we go to Disney. It's hard to pay for 5 APs at these prices. :rolleyes:

I think these price increases really hurt Disney's most loyal fan base the most. I imagine that we're not the only AP family who will at least be pricing other vacation destinations. On our current APs we will have spent 17 days in the parks - 4 separate trips! We stay on property and eat many sit-down meals and buy souvenirs. A $4 increase in a one day ticket, even times 5, is $20 total. The new AP cost for a family of 5 makes me re-think multiple trips to Disney.

Amanda

I am not aware of an upper limit, but September is certainly within it. Not sure why they aren't offering it via mail...

Thanks I figured it was okay i don't like doing will call I rather have the card I set up a new account on Disney and still just will call I emailed them so I see what they say. They use to ask when your traveling to decide what the best option but not this time the only option was will call. I am going to check Tom after the increase to see if they put back the shipping option I kinda think it has something to do with that.

A Reservation will remain in ATS until at least a year after it is picked up. When the actual ticket is issued, and indication is made in ATS of the exact transaction (location and date) where the ticket is picked up.

And a will-call can be picked up at any Park ticket or Guest Relations window, including the theme and water parks, TTC, DTD and the Epcot International Gateway.

I am so pissed I going to call iger last night before increase only option was will call today after increase now they will ship them to you. I knew it and I told them that in the email I sent them I knew that was what their up to. But now after tax the non preuim pass is 611 so it Is a savings that be worth it but I don't understand why they couldn't give me the option to mail it I pay the 5 dollars if I am going to pay 552 what another 5.

A non preuim pass after tax is 611 a preuim before tax is 699 they both went up basically 55 dollars before tax.

Those are the prices for new APs ($574 before tax for the standard). Haven't seen renewal rates yet on the Tourist APs.

Well there goes day 5, my travel day. I was going to do a 5 day with park hopper option but that was only for like 4 hours of park time were at BWV so figured we could wander around EPCOT on our last day before our flight home. Actually I honestly think it's only a $30 loss over all and as we all know $30 is chump change when you're planning for WDW...I will suck it up this time Disney, but I might have to cancel my ADR for Coral Reef now, you're cramping my style aka budget!!!! Well there's all ways overtime...:surfweb:

Anyone else remember these days...
31b5f3e0.jpg

...I will suck it up this time Disney, but I might have to cancel my ADR for Coral Reef now, you're cramping my style aka budget!!!! Well there's all ways overtime...:surfweb:

That's exactly what I'm planning. Disney is NOT getting more money out of me because they raised their ticket prices...we will just have to give something else up. No Behind the Seeds tour for me and the lil ones while the 2 teens WERE going to be at the Aqua Seas tour, and for 13 nights, We'll only be eating a couple of sit-downs...one of them being Rainforest Cafe (because I have $50 on their member card to use) and the kids will ALL have to agree on one place...usually, let all 3 choose their favorite for reservations.

I booked my trip several months ago....so glad I paid it off early. The price increases won't stop me from going, (not yet anyway) but it will trim down the extras....and the spending money per day will be cut back......

I think we spent this month's salary on DLR and WDW tickets :faint:. I knew these were going to be our last two trips for a while and all these price increases have confirmed it!

But what is the daily cost????!!!

Let's say that you are a DVC Member who visits for 15 days per year. Your adult AP Renewal has gone up from $24.93 per day to $25.67 per day, and your (age 3-9) child has gone from $23.00 per day to $25.67 per day.

Or, let's say you are not eligible for any discounts (non-DVC, non-Floridian, non-renewal) and you are getting a PAP as you expect two visits totaling 20 days within a year and you are going to use the PAP features. The adult has gone from $32.45 per day to $34.95 and the Age 3-9 has gone from $29.90 to $34.95.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter