Just told my DH!

brandip22

Busy obsessing over my next trip!
OK, well I was going to wait to tell DH that I went ahead and bought into DVC on Valentine's Day. Well, we were just talking about it at lunch and I couldn't hide it!! He told me last week to go ahead and join, which I did on Monday, but I didn't tell him yet. Well, now he knows! He tried to hide his excitement, but he's a big kid too and I saw that little grin pop up on his face. It's so great to know that we'll be able to go to WDW every year! My DS is 18 months old now and the best thing is knowing that he will be able to enjoy this until he's 51- WOW! Yippy, it's like I just did it again! I already got the Welcome Homes, so you don't have to say it again. I am just so thrilled that I had to post one more time. YIPPEEEE!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :crazy:

Congratulations!! Our son just turned two and we look forward to Disney Vacations for many years to come! We own at SSR also.

Welcome Home!

Theres nothing like that magic DVC buy in feeling!!! Everytime I book a trip thru DVC I get that warm fuzzy feeling again!!

WELCOME HOME!!!:wave2:

Awwww, that's a nice Early Valentine's Day story!

I'm so happy for you all.

Welcome Home!

Bobbi:D

Originally posted by brandip22
WOW! Yippy, it's like I just did it again! I already got the Welcome Homes, so you don't have to say it again. I am just so thrilled that I had to post one more time. YIPPEEEE!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :crazy:

Well, sometimes we just can't help ourselves either!!!

Welcome HOME!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Well now its official so we gotta say WELCOME HOME!!:jumping1:

Hi,

Congrats & Welcome home!!!

Allison an associate

A side note: it's nifty that you're able to buy property and then surprise your husband. When I was a kid society would have frowned on that. However, my own wife out-earns me at least 50% of the time. We do talk things over, but nobody gets to be King of the Castle, not even at DVC!

We had discussed buying, but I was the one doing all the research on it, so it was "my baby." I wouldn't have bought without his OK, i jsut don't think he realized I actually meant to buy!! And he knows that I am serious when I say I want to do something!! He doesn't keep me from doing what I have my heart set on, though- God bless him, I love him!

brandip22, I kind of know what you mean. DH always said if I moved with him to Ohio for the job transfer he would always be willing to buy a home at the Jersey shore for me. Still, he was rather surprised when my dear sister and I called him up and said that we have something for him to look at! In a way, he figured my sister wouldn't be the able partner in the purchase as she turned out to be!

Bobbi:p

Welcome to the DVC! from one National Championship team fan to another!! gotta love LSU and DVC!!

That's how I came up with my screen name a couple of years ago!

Tigger and Tigers are pretty close to being one and the same!

thanks lsutigger- gotta love that name! It's nice to see another person from BR on the boards- GEAUX TIGERS!

Congratulations! I tried to surprise my dh with a WDW trip one time.....but couldn't hold out and told him within days of making the reservation (he was being pouty that we didn't have a WDW vacation planned....and I couldn't stand torturing him!). That was the trip when we ended up buying DVC!

Enjoy your vacations!

CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME HOME! :bounce:
7.gif
huh.gif
Great Valentine gift!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter