Just returned from Hilton Head and Charleston Place

Is it difficult to book at 7 months out for Spring Break? All of these posts have me wanting to go really badly. Sounds great!

LakeAriel said:
Tell me more about Charleston! My Uncle drove me through there 29 years ago and I fell asleep! I didn't know I was pregnant at the time. :goodvibes
I am dying to go back, what I did see was beautiful. Do you have any pictures, links of the hotel?
Thanks!
Charleston is one of the 13 original colonies and it is where the Civil War Started. The history here is protected and remember. The Hotels are beautiful and the restaurants are everywhere. Anything you want to eat in walking distance of the Charleston Place, if that is where you choose to stay. The Old Slave Mart is directly across the street, Slaves were never sold there, it was actually where the people came and bought their food for the week and wares from the ships. Today it is set up for merchants to sell their wares and a very popular location. The plantations are prerevolution and some didn't survive Sherman's March to the Sea, but one did by saying they had Smallpox. I could go on and on.You really need to come! Read books.

Dizma said:
Does anyone know if there are 1 bedroom units on the top floors? Thanks!
The only place that I know of that there are 1 BR units on the top floor is at the main lodge building, #11. If I remember correctly, there are 4 1 BRs on the top floor, one of which is right next to the elevator and gets a little noise from it in the MBR. But the view is beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter