just on the Travel channel, Secrets of IOA/UO

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
What an amazing show! It was only an 1/2 hour but lots of information! Can you believe the buildings in Dr. Suess land are made out of styro foam!?!?!? Then they had the secrets of Paris Disney! KEWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to go! Especially to IOA/ Universal! We just got back 2 weeks ago and I want to start planning again!

coolmick.gif

Hmmmm the one I watched was an hour long! The whole week on the Travel Channel was Family Vacations week and it seems like 99% of the shows were about Orlando attractions!

What a great fix it was!! :D

monalisa.gif
ffflower2.gif
mms.gif
hello.gif

9/86 - Polynesian
11/97 - Hyatt Orlando
3/99 - Dixie Landings
11/00 - All Star Movies

I saw the "Secrets" show too!! Wow!!! It is truly an amazing place.
I am glad I saw the show after our trip... I would have been looking for all the little tricks and secrets that they revealed. :(
I WANT TO GO BACK!!!!!!! :)

I thought it was a great show! That show made up our minds of skipping Animal Kingdom and doing IOA instead!! :D :D

<font face="Comic Sans MS">
clippoohcirclefriends.gif
</img>

<font color="blue">first family vacation--WDW--July 2001</font>

i don't know but PAINTING EVERY NIGHT?? that impressed me. i just want to go on the hulk more!

bring the hulk on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter