Just Keep Swimming - March 31-April 7, 2013 - Closing Thoughts (Updated 5/17)

Wow, what a fun-filled day!!! We've never been to any of the water parks, but they seem like a great place to visit and cool off for a bit!

Great day! A quick trip to BB, soaking up the sun and relaxing! That sounds awesome. Dinner at the Poly looks good too, and fireworks and the water parade from the roof! Very nice.

Wow, what a fun-filled day!!! We've never been to any of the water parks, but they seem like a great place to visit and cool off for a bit!

It was a busy day. I may have been a tad whiny about having to stand to watch the fireworks. My ankle was killing me. But still ... it was a great day !!

My kids LOVE the water parks. And I like them, too, when I am healthy or WAS healthy, rather. Now that I can't get around very well, I could have just done without going to the water park. But I did have a nice time sitting in the shade reading my book, so it was fine.

Great day! A quick trip to BB, soaking up the sun and relaxing! That sounds awesome. Dinner at the Poly looks good too, and fireworks and the water parade from the roof! Very nice.

Yes !! We had a great day and the weather was perfect !!

April 6, 2013

Day 3 – Part One

On this day, we went to Epcot. My favorite !! I think rope drop was at 9:00 AM, which was kind of a sleep in day for us. Anyway, we got in the car and headed for the park.

We were there during the Flower and Garden festival and I was excited to see it. I took pictures of the topiaries.

DH went to get Soarin’ fast passes and met us back over at Test Track.

We rode that in the single rider line. The standby line was already crazy – maybe 45 minutes ?? Single rider took about 25 minutes. It was fun though. I am looking forward to going in September when we can all ride together though. After that, I needed a bio break and this is when DD spotted the Radiator Springs playground.

DD played on the playground and DH and I took photos of the topiaries and flowers.

DD spotted at face painting stand and she loves to get her face painted, so we did that.

After that, we went to Sunshine Seasons because DS was acting all pouty and cranky and I figured he needed some food.

I have got to try that pork samich at Capt. Cooks! *drool* I had planned to go there on one trip last year, and don't remember what derailed us that we didn't go.

I bet your DH was loving being able to see the fireworks nightly, if desired, from your resort. I know I would!!

After that, we went to Sunshine Seasons because DS was acting all pouty and cranky and I figured he needed some food.

Or he is teen. *sigh* Hope it was the hungry thing though! Guess I'll have to wait until the next installment to find out. Suspense! I have teen hermit myself. Which I suppose is preferable to a teen girl drama. Grass seems greener sometimes though.

Loving the topiary photos. Had to cancel my F&G trip. :sad: I was really looking forward to it. I had a BOG ressie and everything.

I have got to try that pork samich at Capt. Cooks! *drool* I had planned to go there on one trip last year, and don't remember what derailed us that we didn't go.

I bet your DH was loving being able to see the fireworks nightly, if desired, from your resort. I know I would!!

OMG - it is sooo good. I am getting to the point where I don't want to share it any more.

Yes, he liked it, but DANG I was so tired by 10 PM and once I got back and iced my ankle, I just didn't want to get back on it again and have it blow up and need more ice. So I only went up there once. We need a theme park view next time.

Or he is teen. *sigh* Hope it was the hungry thing though! Guess I'll have to wait until the next installment to find out. Suspense! I have teen hermit myself. Which I suppose is preferable to a teen girl drama. Grass seems greener sometimes though.

Loving the topiary photos. Had to cancel my F&G trip. :sad: I was really looking forward to it. I had a BOG ressie and everything.

He definitely has his teen moments. Not too bad, yet though. I did tell him if he slams the door to his room again, I am taking it off the hinges.

Boo on having to cancel F&G !! Are you still going in September ?? I have BOG scheduled for then !! Did I send my spreadsheet ??

Have not stayed at BLT. Vinny does not want to but he is coming around on places he said no to and changing his mind.
Star Tours is my favorite thing at DHS.
That is the best kind of breakfast. LOL
That Pirate thing is terrible.
50’s PTC is so good.
I love the gift shops at Poly also.
I love Epcot. As I got older I loved it more and more.
Great pics around Epcot.

Have not stayed at BLT. Vinny does not want to but he is coming around on places he said no to and changing his mind.

Keep working on him. I know you guys would love that place. Just being close to MK is so awesome. I like staying at the Epcot resorts, too. We stay at Beach Club in September. So can't wait.

Star Tours is my favorite thing at DHS.

I get so sick :sick:

That is the best kind of breakfast. LOL

I assume you mean the ice cream.

That Pirate thing is terrible.

I haven't seen it, but DH and DS said it was lame.

50’s PTC is so good.

We have always enjoyed it.

I love the gift shops at Poly also.

They have such good stuff

I love Epcot. As I got older I loved it more and more.
Great pics around Epcot.

I love it, too.
Thanks !!

Love the pics of the topiaries!

I'm all caught up, Susan.

We ate at Waffle House 3 or 4 times last week. LOVE their omelets, an Mark loves their cheesy eggs. We have only been in one that was dirty; the rest have always been well kept.

Thanks for the great pictures of BLT. It is not a resort that I have any desire to stay at (OKW and AKL definitely fit my style better), but nice to see the pictures.

We've not done Chef Mickey's in years (I think 2004 was the last time).

Fun update of DHS and Epcot

Can't wait to ready more.

Oh, and love DD's face all painted.

I'm all caught up, Susan.

Yay !! Back from Nikiland, I see.

We ate at Waffle House 3 or 4 times last week. LOVE their omelets, an Mark loves their cheesy eggs. We have only been in one that was dirty; the rest have always been well kept.

Yes, not all of them are dirty, but some of them are downright nasty.

Thanks for the great pictures of BLT. It is not a resort that I have any desire to stay at (OKW and AKL definitely fit my style better), but nice to see the pictures.

I love all of them. They provide such a different experience each time. Can't wait to stay at Beach Club in September.

We've not done Chef Mickey's in years (I think 2004 was the last time).

It sometimes gets a bad rap, but we liked it.

Fun update of DHS and Epcot

I love Epcot !!

Can't wait to ready more.

Oh, and love DD's face all painted.

She's the cutest. I may be biased though !! She loves her some face painting !!

Some day I have to get there during the Flower and Garden because it all looks so beautiful! Those topiaries are fantastic. Amazing what some people can do with shrubs! I can barely grow them!

Ahh I love the Flower and Garden Festival so much! I miss it. :(

We had to wait a pretty long time for Test Track, but since it was my first time on the refurbished one it was OK. Usually we always do single riders there.

I love what they do with the displays for F&G. I'd love to see it sometime. The whole Cars area looks really neat. I think I could hang out just checking out the details for a while there.

Loved your DD's face painting. My granddaughter did her own version of that on wednesday with a stamp she found hidden in an egg on Easter. Of course my mom didn't see the humor in it. She's 4, she does goofy things. I may have to let her do it on our next zoo trip.

Door off the hinges, I like that. :rotfl2: I have been through my share of door slams. Teenagers, have to love them.

I did the single rider line at Test Track and saved a few minutes off of my time. I don't think I will ever wait more than 30 minutes for it though. I used to love the ride, well still do like the final part, but it is so weird now. I liked being a crash test dummy.

April 6, 2013

DSC06759_zps70cd8295.jpg
[/URL]

That is adorable!

Your pictures are making me yearn for a F&G trip. Next spring, I hope. Fingers crossed. I just love all the topiaries.

Some day I have to get there during the Flower and Garden because it all looks so beautiful! Those topiaries are fantastic. Amazing what some people can do with shrubs! I can barely grow them!

I work for a landscape architect, so I just LOVE the Flower and Garden Festival. They really had some amazing topiaries and flower displays. So beautiful !!

Ahh I love the Flower and Garden Festival so much! I miss it. :(

We had to wait a pretty long time for Test Track, but since it was my first time on the refurbished one it was OK. Usually we always do single riders there.

Yeah - I can't decided with version I like better. I hated the pre-show thing they had before, but I liked the crash test dummy stuff. I dunno.

I love what they do with the displays for F&G. I'd love to see it sometime. The whole Cars area looks really neat. I think I could hang out just checking out the details for a while there.

They had a Cars area, an Oz area, a butterfly garden ..... it was just beautiful.

Loved your DD's face painting. My granddaughter did her own version of that on wednesday with a stamp she found hidden in an egg on Easter. Of course my mom didn't see the humor in it. She's 4, she does goofy things. I may have to let her do it on our next zoo trip.

She sounds normal to me. DD loves her face painted.

Door off the hinges, I like that. :rotfl2: I have been through my share of door slams. Teenagers, have to love them.

I hate when he does that.

I did the single rider line at Test Track and saved a few minutes off of my time. I don't think I will ever wait more than 30 minutes for it though. I used to love the ride, well still do like the final part, but it is so weird now. I liked being a crash test dummy.

Yeah, like I said above. I can't decided which one I like better. I just love Soarin' the best anyway !!!

That is adorable!

Your pictures are making me yearn for a F&G trip. Next spring, I hope. Fingers crossed. I just love all the topiaries.

F&G is so beautiful and this year they added food and wine booths - Woo Hoo !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter