just how bad is bus transportation at wl?

caitycaity

<font color=009999>Accidentally deleted her tags<b
dh and i have ALWAYS relied on disney transportation. part of the fun of vacation for us is not having to drive since we both have pretty bad commutes. we have always been happy with our transportation options, though some trips have been better than others.

i keep reading about how the buses to/from wl are horribly slow and i'm wondering of we should bite the bullet and rent a car?

Recent reports of transportation at WL say that it has been fine. :)

I wouldn't worry. Transportation is based out of theme parks, not resorts... so all resorts have the same level of service.

We didn't stay at WL on our last trip but spent a fair amount of time over there eating and such. We had no issues with the bus system there. And since I had read so much here about the 'lack of decent service' there, I was really watching for it (and expecting it). But, I didn't have any complaints!

Why do you think it's "bad"? This ??? has been asked a lot and for the most part, people respond very positively. Just do a search.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter