Just got a pretty good UOC vaild for Jan to June!

got one, the website says our rooms are available, but would love to book two rooms and can't seem to figure out how to do it on the website....have been on hold about 15 minutes

Got one too! First UOC I've gotten in two years. We already have a BB trip booked for this summer, but I was excited to see a promotion that spanned such a wide time frame. Seems like alligators, Zika, hurricanes, etc have Disney spreading more discounts around.

my friend got one so then I called my husband to check his work email and he had one too. It will only save me an additional $10 on my two night stay at CSR. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

First time I've gotten one too - but it's wonky. I can't get the online part to work. Just emailed it to my TA to see if she can work any magic.

What does UOC stand for? How do you get this code?

UOC = Unique Offer Code, often referred to as a PIN code. Usually pretty elusive and random as to who gets them, but this one seems to have gone out to a very large number of people. I have not gotten an offer in about 5 years and I got this one.

Took awhile, but finally put in my zip code from my previous home (I moved in 1994) and I got in. I have better prices for my two booked 2017 trips through a TA so not changing but there are some good offers.

Got this to. After all the stress of figuring out the PSD discount vs. just a room discount. Ugh. I think I will leave my current reservation alone. I can now choose the QS only dining plan and save more money. Decisions, Decisions!

First time ever getting a UOC and it seems that the PSD offer is better for us. Sad. If we switched to the UOC we would spend $100 more for the exact same thing. :confused3 Oh well, it was still exciting to get a code!

I wonder how the RO Bounceback offer coming out this fall will compare. I believe that the last RO Bounceback offer was 35% for Deluxe and 30% for Moderate.

Us too! I was going to book with the public offer that just came out but this is slightly better, and as we all know, everything helps!

I usually book our trips "room only" through Orbitz using their discount on top of the Disney general public offers, but so far neither Orbitz, Cheaptickets, etc. (which I think is all the same company) has any Disney on-site resorts in their inventory for 2017. Wondering if they are no longer going to get them?

I've never gotten a PIN code...Was hopeful seeing how many have gotten this one, but nothing:sad:

I just booked POR for May. So excited. Now to find out how to get a better price on tickets. We are only doing 2 days of parks.

Just got an email with a code offer for 30% off deluxe, 25% off moderates, and 20% off of value.

Dates are January 1st to June 7th 2017.

Anyone else received a UOC that goes this far out? The ones I've gotten in the past didn't have this large a range of dates and were usually only 15% off of value.

This is probably a good indication of the next round of discounts that should be released in December or January, for Spring 2017.
Thanks for posting. I checked with my dd21 and she got that too. Saved another $25+ a night on our WL cl stay for January.

Also I booked original res. I logged into DDs account and hit CHANGE button to see what codes there. Then I followed link in the email and it took me to her MDE I had opened. The offer was there and I only had to click on the offer.

This was important because the offer is her Freshman college dorm room address. By doing this way it is still under my/our address. Easy Peasy!!

How do you get the chance to get one of these codes? Do you have to be a recent repeat guest? sign up for a newsletter? etc I just want to be prepped for any possible deals as we are going January 2018.

How do you get the chance to get one of these codes? Do you have to be a recent repeat guest? sign up for a newsletter? etc I just want to be prepped for any possible deals as we are going January 2018.

I've heard requesting a planning dvd can help. Anything that gets you on their email list gives you a chance, but also getting your mailing address in their system is good because sometimes I've heard they target certain zip codes or geographical areas.

This particular offer was targeted to "returning" guests, but there is no known reason why certain people receive offers, while others do not.

My husband and I each got this UOC (two different e-mail accounts). Unfortunately, we don't have any plans to go to Disney during that time frame. :( But I've been really lucky and have gotten UOC's/PIN's for 3 of our last 4 trips over the last 5 years. The interesting thing is that I do all the "tricks" that *might* trigger a UOC/PIN code -- plan a vacation at the website, request the planning DVD yearly, etc. -- while my husband does NOTHING, yet we both get UOC's/PIN's. We don't usually both get the same one, but we have received them at both e-mail addresses. I will say that I receive them more often than he does, though.

Is it possible to share the code? Meaning, if someone who gets a code isn't going to WDW for that time frame, they can give the code to someone else to use?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter