Just Curious

Which Would You Prefer Disney Put In Place for ADRs

• 90 - Go Back to a 90-day Window. Even 90+10

• 180-0Disney Stick with the 180-day Window or 180+10.

Results are only viewable after voting.
With 90 days I think there would be less double booking. At 90 most park hours are set.

Kae

I voted for 180. Personally I think that switching to the 90 day plan would cause a huge increase in the 7:00 calls when your ADR day hit. Making it 180 spreads out the reservations more since not everyone knows their plans at 180 days out but almost everyone would know it 90 days out.

Well this will be my first time to WDW and I am going to put my 2 cents in, I really feel that ADR's should not be made untill the cost of the trip is paid in full, Therefore it would eliminate all the ADR's that people make in hopes of going to WDW, People are able to make ressies even if they really have not reserved their vacation, you could call now and tell them where you may be staying and when you plan on checking in and BAM! you can make and ADR, so If this was not the case the situation would be different. I think once you pay then you will have that 45 day window to make any ADR's you want! And 45 days will give anyone ample enough time to plan and I know that it would free up these resturants, also you should only be able to make an ADR with a reservation number and only that , see this will cut down from people giving different telephone numbers to reserve diffrent restuarants on the same days, which equal's double booking oh yeah I said it the DB word:eek: , Is it fair to others because you want CRT and LTT on the same day and you just cant make up your mind as to where you will be and what you really want, so you hold onto them so tight, till you can make up your mind. on the other hand there is a family that really know's that CRT is a must do, because they will only be at Magic Kingdom that one day, Come on folks dont get offended;) and if you are by this 2 cents of mine you may be guilty of That Bad Word Double Booking:::cop:

180+10

The planning is half the fun and I count down to this date. I wouldn't know what to do if I couln't plan the dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter