Just booked for June!

Exciting!

We are going in July but not staying at Aulani. Staying the next bay over at Ko Olina Beach Villas. Will be our first visit to Hawaii without staying at Aulani.

Last edited:
We had a credit from when our trip this past May was canceled so last night we rebooked for last 3 nights at the end of June. We will spend 1 week in Maui, 3 nights at Aulani, and 5 nights in Waikiki. It will be our first time at Aulani so really looking forward to the experience.
Congrats! We are going the end of June as well for a week at Aulani and 1 week in Maui. This is a rescheduled trip from May 2020. Just hope the vaccine rollout is a little faster than it is now. I’m in healthcare so I received my first shot already. We are soooo looking forward to Aulani and Maui this summer. :cheer2:

Congrats! We are going the end of June as well for a week at Aulani and 1 week in Maui. This is a rescheduled trip from May 2020. Just hope the vaccine rollout is a little faster than it is now. I’m in healthcare so I received my first shot already. We are soooo looking forward to Aulani and Maui this summer. :cheer2:

I'm so looking forward to this trip! We had booked last May for a stay prior to our Hawaii to Vancouver cruise on DCL. 2 of us should have vaccine by May but my 15 yr probably will have to test negative which is why we are doing Maui first. I work in health care at a small college and I know request with state for vaccine has been submitted but there isn't anything "warp speed" about the rollout.

My family is also booked for June! Our first time, celebrating my Dh and my 25th wedding anniversary and daughters HS graduation. :) cannot wait!!

We'll also be there (3rd visit for the island, 2nd for Aulani) the end of June. Celebrating our daughters 5 yr cancer-free-jversary. 5 night at Turtle Bay then wrapping up with 5 at Aulani. Fingers crossed!

As of now, we intend to spend 4 nights at Aulani in late June as well but things may change. We are currently scheduled to spend 3 weeks in Europe in August (including 10 nights on the Disney Magic) but if this gets cancelled, I may push Aulani to August and go to WDW in late June instead...

As of now, we intend to spend 4 nights at Aulani in late June as well but things may change. We are currently scheduled to spend 3 weeks in Europe in August (including 10 nights on the Disney Magic) but if this gets cancelled, I may push Aulani to August and go to WDW in late June instead...

We had originally booked EBTA but when that was canceled moved it to B2B early June on Fantasy which now I don't think will happen so Hawaii is Plan C. Good luck with your travels where ever they may be!

I hope you get to go on the magic. We did a 7 day Mediterranean on the magic in early June 2019 from Barcelona. We did a few days before at Paris pre-cruise and a few post cruise at Barcelona. It was an incredible experience. We all talk about going back to Europe sometime when things open up. But be prepared for a hectic action packed trip; completely opposite from what you would expect at Aulani.

I hope you get to go on the magic. We did a 7 day Mediterranean on the magic in early June 2019 from Barcelona. We did a few days before at Paris pre-cruise and a few post cruise at Barcelona. It was an incredible experience. We all talk about going back to Europe sometime when things open up. But be prepared for a hectic action packed trip; completely opposite from what you would expect at Aulani.
...I know😉... we did a 10-nighter in 2018 (Norway/Iceland), preceded by a few days at DLP and a few days in Rome in between the two to get some warm weather in. That 2018 trip is part of the reason why I am looking forward to another 10-nighter. Still planning on a few days at DLP ahead of the cruise... if all goes well

We just booked for the end of May. Five nights at Aulani. First time... so excited. Celebrating 2 college grads and 1 law school grad... and 3 kids off the payroll!

We'll also be there (3rd visit for the island, 2nd for Aulani) the end of June. Celebrating our daughters 5 yr cancer-free-jversary. 5 night at Turtle Bay then wrapping up with 5 at Aulani. Fingers crossed!
Yay!!!!! Congratulations!!!! That’s definitely a reason to celebrate!!!

We are going to Oahu in June as well (not staying at Aulani, but still getting good advice from this board!)

Do you think flights will be full by then? Not even just for Covid reasons, but I am soooo hoping for some space on those long flights!

We are going to Oahu in June as well (not staying at Aulani, but still getting good advice from this board!)

Do you think flights will be full by then? Not even just for Covid reasons, but I am soooo hoping for some space on those long flights!
Well a coworker of mine just got back from Oahu last week (visiting a daughter who lives there) and he said his flight were pretty much full. He said they gave out sanitizer wipes and felt mask compliance was good. He seemed pretty at ease though (although I was cringing as he told me that because I know he is a cancer survivor).

We are going mid-June for three days at Hilton Waikiki village and a week at Aulani. I just hope Covid doesn't affect our stay too much. I don't want it to be a deserted resort, but I will take what I can get.

We are going mid-June for three days at Hilton Waikiki village and a week at Aulani. I just hope Covid doesn't affect our stay too much. I don't want it to be a deserted resort, but I will take what I can get.
We plan to be there around that time as well. Our plan is to spend 5 days in Maui prior to a week at Aulani. This is a rescheduled trip from last June to last Dec to this June. We keep pushing back every 6 months. At least that way, we have something to look forward to :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter