Just booked BLT Lake View

cpdwiz

Mike & Jessica YOAMD Winners
For October 20th!! There were only 2 rooms left the time we were looking for!!! :cool1: I FORGOT to call at 9am, because we are in the process of moving, but, it all worked out!!!

I am calling next Saturday and hoping for 2 studios on the 27th- I hope I have the same luck!

boy only 2 rooms left in Oct?

that is good news and bad. So BLT is still very, very popular.

means it will be harder and harder to get a last minute reservation there.

boy only 2 rooms left in Oct?

that is good news and bad. So BLT is still very, very popular.

means it will be harder and harder to get a last minute reservation there.

yet we were able to book at 46 days out with no issue :thumbsup2

We got lake view studio for two nights (oct 22 and 23) a week ago :). Can't wait since we own there and it will be our first stay :yay:.

Just this last Tuesday we changed our reservations from a Grand Villa at OKW to a Grand Villa at BLT lake view for Oct. 16 to 22..smjj

I couldn't get a 2 bedroom from Oct 17-22 at BLT last week, so nice work!
Hopefully my WL will come through.

Good for you. I predict that in the future, the lakeview will become more popular than the Parking Lot View.

Congrats. We may cross paths! Last week, I tried to get into BCV, my home resort, no luck. But Believe it or not, I booked 8 consec days in a 2BR BLT Lake view myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter