Just back from WL

sarah112

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

Just wanted to post that our vacation was just wonderful!!:goodvibes

We had the best time! Very sad to see it end. My only regret is that we didn't stay long enough, only 4 nights.

The parks were great, almost no waits for all the great rides, I think we waited 10 minutes the most. The characters were everywhere in MK. The weather was perfect.

We stayed at the WL with a courtyard view and it was so beautiful. I'd love to go again next year if we can afford it. I guess we'll see.

Take care,

Sarah

Thanks for the trip report.:thumbsup2 I am glad that you had a great time at the WL. We also loved it when we stayed there.:goodvibes Thats awsome about the 10 minute wait.

Hey, we are just back from WL too....first time there, got upgraded to a courtyard view.....LOVED it. I am spoiled for life now :).....ditto on the weather for us. Couldn't have asked for anything better. Crowds were manageable too. Had a great time at MNSSHP on Sunday, Oct 5 too!!

Glad you had a great trip!! We too just got back last month and had a great time. Got home on a Saturday, booked our next stay on the Sunday!! That is one thing about the WL....one stay there and you are hooked for life!!!:rotfl:

There's definetly something alluring about WL. A courtyard view at the WL.....what could be more perfect? A cup of coffee on the balcony watching the sun rise over the happiest place on earth, ahhh total bliss :lovestruc We stayed once and now we don't even realize that there are other deluxe hotels to stay at. Glad to hear that you had a great time. Lucky you with the short lines and lots of characters! Hopefully next year will work out for you too! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter