Just a word of thanks to all Canadians.....thank you from

pumba

DIS PUMBARIZER
my granddaughter.....she just returned from Quebec this evening and she and her class had so much fun....they stayed at the Hotel Universal....and did alot of touring....last night they went to a square dance....she tried out a few French words..she told me to tell my friends on the Dis that Quebec was awesome....and the people were so nice.....thanks ....by the way they were all sixth graders....

Pumbaclip.jpg

Pumba - It's great to hear that your granddaughter and her friends had a wonderful trip to Quebec. I have very fond memories of my grade 8 trip to Quebec, myself. It's nice of her to ask you to tell everyone that Quebec was awesome.

Cheers,

dondaisys.gif

CindyAnn
Co-moderator - Restaurants Board & Canadian Board

I'm glad to hear that she enjoyed her visit to Quebec, Pumba! Your granddaughter sounds like a real sweetie! :)

snowprince.gif

I'm glad to hear that your granddaughter and her class had a good time Pumba. Quebec is a really beautiful place. It's as close to being in
France as you can get without having to cross an ocean. ;)

eeyorebtfly1.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter