Jungle book dining packages

Yes, it was for 6/6. There are dates available so it maybe your browser. I booked mine earlier today for 4:45 and checked a little while ago for a later time and when I choose 5:00 a 6:00 time came up. Same thing for 6/6. Just didn't want you to miss out.
Hmmm. Still is not showing for me but I will try and find another way. Thank you so much and I appreciate you letting me know! :goodvibes

Can any of you tell me where this restaurant is located in the park?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    954.7 KB · Views: 2
It took me a few tries this morning for the first 3 minutes but at 6:03 am I was able to get the package for June 7th at 4:40 with Tiffins. Exactly the time and restaurant I wanted. :goodvibes

while I could book the package with tusker house for aug. 30.. even on my confirmation e mail it says "this restuarant does not accept the disney dining plan" . I am going to leave the reservation as it is now and hope this is a glitch?
also.. I read the the jungle book show will fun for a limited time only. can I assume it will be "replaced" by the rivers of light? ad , if you have a dining package, it will automatically be transferred from the one show to the other?

I know I read this somewhere too. We were hoping to do the Flametree BBQ. I am hoping that this will eventually be added in the future. We are doing a short trip this time before a cruise and don't want to waste park time by spending a lot of time at a table service meal.

Thanks for the reply - I was starting to worry that maybe I had dreamed the Jungle Book /Flame Tree combination! I'll just keep checking constantly, and hope it shows up soon.

There was so much availability last night when I checked I took Tusker house breakfast lunch and dinner! Once DD13 gets up we'll discuss th plan and release th unwanteds. I'll post on the August ADR page.

Where will our reserved seating be? I heard somewhere that dining package reserved seating looks to be in worst possible location .... is that true?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter