Jungle book dining packages

I just managed to get a 10:45 TH JB dining package. Still technically breakfast but close enough to lunch that I'll take it...

Im confused though...it says "must dine 2 1/2 hours prior to the show"....that can be taken in many ways. At breakfast do they just give you a band or card or something to show later? or does breakfast not count? My reservation says Jungle Book...hmmmm
I was able to get a breakfast at TH as well. Under the details it says that you must dine within 2.5 hours of your showtime. How is that supposed to work with breakfast?!?! I tied calling in to verify but it is now stating a 45 minute wait time.

I took the 2.5 hour thing to mean that your reservation must be at least 2.5 hours prior to showtime, not that your meal must actually occur in that window. Otherwise everyone would be eating at the same 2 short timeframes and there would be very few packages made available...

Where are people finding the JB packages TH? Not even seeing that as a dining option on the restaurant list.

OTE="Knoxsanne, post: 55802413, member: 579137"]I took the 2.5 hour thing to mean that your reservation must be at least 2.5 hours prior to showtime, not that your meal must actually occur in that window. Otherwise everyone would be eating at the same 2 short timeframes and there would be very few packages made available...[/QUOTE]
Thats how I took it, too...thats how it worked for us at DL in 2011 for "World of Color". We ate lunch, but they gave us a card to turn in at the viewing area. If shows are at 9pm and 10:30, everyone would be eating at 6:30 or 8pm. Plus, why would they offer breakfadt as an option if it doesnt count? But this is a 25th Anniversary surprise for my husband, so Im a bit nervous.

DH called, he was able to get breakfast for June 9 but told they hadn't opened up lunch or dinner yet. Of course, who knows if that is correct, but that is what he was told. I tried online and it won't even let me search for anything past 5:00.

Im confused though...it says "must dine 2 1/2 hours prior to the show"....that can be taken in many ways. At breakfast do they just give you a band or card or something to show later? or does breakfast not count? My reservation says Jungle Book...hmmmm

Should be the same as Fantasmic Dining Packages. They make you eat at minimum 2 1/2 hours earlier than your show to make sure you will be done in time for the show. At Fantastic you get cards that you show at the gate.

Should be the same as Fantasmic Dining Packages. They make you eat at minimum 2 1/2 hours earlier than your show to make sure you will be done in time for the show. At Fantastic you get cards that you show at the gate.
Thanks! I am not sure why I was so confused about the phrasing. I just want the trip to be amazing for my husband. My mom died last year and he was my rock. He is the best husband ever!!!

Thanks! I am not sure why I was so confused about the phrasing. I just want the trip to be amazing for my husband. My mom died last year and he was my rock. He is the best husband ever!!!

This whole experience this morning has been nothing short of confusing! Aw that's really sweet. Hope your trip is magical!

I am pretty sure that I had read about a Jungle Book dining package for Flame Tree BBQ , but I don't see that listed as an option. Does anyone have any info on when that will be available to book?

I have a regular ADR for lunch on 8/27 for 7 people at TH, but so far no dining packages available for lunch or dinner for that date. I was able to get the dining package for that day at 10:45 AM (one ADR for 3 people and one ADR for 4 people was the best I could get.) We prefer lunch over breakfast, so i'm hoping lunch packages open up eventually!! Otherwise I guess we'll have to stall so we can get some lunch menu items. We're on the DDP too, so I hope that dining package is included.

DH called, he was able to get breakfast for June 9 but told they hadn't opened up lunch or dinner yet. Of course, who knows if that is correct, but that is what he was told. I tried online and it won't even let me search for anything past 5:00.

The CM I talked to this morning said the same thing.

I'm actually wondering this now too. Previous reservations at TH says it participates in the dining plan, but my confirmation email under my jungle book reservation says, "this restaurant does not participate in the Disney dining plan." :confused3
If this is the case, I'm going to have to not do the package and then just do a FP+ for the Jungle Book Show. FP will be an option right? Will the FP area be the same area that the reserved people have access to?

How do you switch restaurant reservations to JB package reservation. When I update my existing reservation it only gives me the option to switch times but not location or change to the package

You can't actually convert the existing reservation. What I meant when I said I switched them is that I found a JB package for the same time as my existing reservation, booked it, and it cancelled my original one.

Anyone found out for sure if dining plan is accepted. I thought that the original information yesterday confirmed that it was, but now I see people getting concerned that that may not be the case?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter