Jungle book dining packages

Finally was able to book TH for dinner as well for 8/21! I also have Tiffin's booked for dinner for 8/26. I need to see some reviews of Tiffin's to decide if I'll keep it or not! I'm not very adventurous as food goes.

My date in early June must be very popular. I wasn't able to get anything at for at least 2 1/2 hours after 6:00am Florida time, and I still don't see anything now. I wanted to change my existing dinner ADR to the dining package and was even considering lunch. Not going to happen. I'm just glad I eventually was able to secure a FP+. I probably should totally give up, but I just can't help trying to see if something opens.

I just got a dining package at Tusker House, but no characters at dinner? That's a bummer. And $49 for lunch is steep. Hmmm...

I just got a dining package at Tusker House, but no characters at dinner? That's a bummer. And $49 for lunch is steep. Hmmm...

The characters are there at dinner! As quoted from the TH dining page "Join Safari Donald Duck and friends at this colorful Harambe marketplace eatery for a wild Character Dining experience regardless of time of day—from breakfast and lunch to the family-style dinner buffet—all brimming with African flavor."

I got a 6:30 pm JB package at Tusker in mid-August. But I'm assuming this dining plan line is a typo?
(Edit:I deleted my picture since it had my confirmation number.) Anyway, it says TH does not participate in the dining plan?

Thanks for noticing that, ah. I looked at All Ears to see if TH usually has characters at dinner, and it said breakfast and lunch only.

Dining with Donald and Daisy is worth the 50+ bucks. :)

Finally was able to book TH for dinner as well for 8/21! I also have Tiffin's booked for dinner for 8/26. I need to see some reviews of Tiffin's to decide if I'll keep it or not! I'm not very adventurous as food goes.

I wanted to eat at Tiffin's just because it's new. Glad I looked at the menu because I'm not that adventurous either and I couldn't identify one thing I would attempt to eat lol.

Just wondering if anyone has managed to book either TH or Tiffins for the JB package for 5th September? It's showing as open but just keep getting an error message saying unable to search for times. Times are coming up for 4th September but not the 5th, which is our arrival day...and the last day they have changed the hours so far! :rolleyes2 :laughing:

Same here finally got dinner at TH! pixiedust:

Just did the same !! Cancelled the TH bfast ( we are not big morning eaters) that I booked the morning, and booked a 4:45PM dinner !! I believe the characters are at dinner as well, correct ? TIA !!

Just did the same !! Cancelled the TH bfast ( we are not big morning eaters) that I booked the morning, and booked a 4:45PM dinner !! I believe the characters are at dinner as well, correct ? TIA !!

Just found my answer above :))

Yep-- I did the same --- all ears says bfast and lunch only w characters -- I believe they added the characters to dinner within the last year ( or possibly two years)

So the dates stop on the 5th of September? Come on...my AK day has to be the 7th. At least I got a 445 Tiffins.

We also have a Fantasmic dinner package at H&V. It says no characters at dinner in one place on All Ears, but it gives full details in another about Minnie's seasonal dinner.

Just wondering if anyone has managed to book either TH or Tiffins for the JB package for 5th September? It's showing as open but just keep getting an error message saying unable to search for times. Times are coming up for 4th September but not the 5th, which is our arrival day...and the last day they have changed the hours so far! :rolleyes2 :laughing:

I was told that Sept 5th was the last day when I called today

In other news I was able to book Tiffins for an early dinner + Jungle Book early this afternoon after lots of issues on the app. Kinda bummed, would have preferred a 6:00 dinner and the app showed several 5 & 6 somethings available but I couldn't get it past the screen to update my party.

I am pretty sure that I had read about a Jungle Book dining package for Flame Tree BBQ , but I don't see that listed as an option. Does anyone have any info on when that will be available to book?

I know I read this somewhere too. We were hoping to do the Flametree BBQ. I am hoping that this will eventually be added in the future. We are doing a short trip this time before a cruise and don't want to waste park time by spending a lot of time at a table service meal.

My date in early June must be very popular. I wasn't able to get anything at for at least 2 1/2 hours after 6:00am Florida time, and I still don't see anything now. I wanted to change my existing dinner ADR to the dining package and was even considering lunch. Not going to happen. I'm just glad I eventually was able to secure a FP+. I probably should totally give up, but I just can't help trying to see if something opens.
I think there were several of us early June peeps that had the same issue all day. I think we were all up at 6am trying and none of us have been successful in booking any packages for this first week in June. I have been personally trying for 6/6 but also looking at 6/5-6/10 and it has been nada all day for TH. I think, unfortunately for us, the restaurant was already booked solid with regular ADR's and there just weren't any times left to add packages to. Has to be because it makes no sense this late in the evening with so many other days with lots of availability that they still haven't loaded times for our week. The good thing is this should make ample availability for standby for the show this week since there weren't any dining package times to release lol. Bummed but glad I was at least able to grab a FP for the first show so I will live :)

I think there were several of us early June peeps that had the same issue all day. I think we were all up at 6am trying and none of us have been successful in booking any packages for this first week in June. I have been personally trying for 6/6 but also looking at 6/5-6/10 and it has been nada all day for TH. I think, unfortunately for us, the restaurant was already booked solid with regular ADR's and there just weren't any times left to add packages to. Has to be because it makes no sense this late in the evening with so many other days with lots of availability that they still haven't loaded times for our week. The good thing is this should make ample availability for standby for the show this week since there weren't any dining package times to release lol. Bummed but glad I was at least able to grab a FP for the first show so I will live :)

Just saw a 6:30 available for your date .

I got a 6:30 pm JB package at Tusker in mid-August. But I'm assuming this dining plan line is a typo?
(Edit:I deleted my picture since it had my confirmation number.) Anyway, it says TH does not participate in the dining plan?

I'm hoping to find out the same thing. I booked a lunch and my confirmation said no dining plan too

Won't keep it if I can't use my last TS credit there.

Just saw a 6:30 available for your date .
for 6/6? I wonder if there is something wrong with my browser then bc I have it pulled up on another tab and have been refreshing every couple of min and there is nada showing up for me and I am choosing 5pm from the drop down box bc that is the latest time I can choose. :confused3

for 6/6? I wonder if there is something wrong with my browser then bc I have it pulled up on another tab and have been refreshing every couple of min and there is nada showing up for me and I am choosing 5pm from the drop down box bc that is the latest time I can choose. :confused3

Yes, it was for 6/6. There are dates available so it maybe your browser. I booked mine earlier today for 4:45 and checked a little while ago for a later time and when I choose 5:00 a 6:00 time came up. Same thing for 6/6. Just didn't want you to miss out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter