June, July, August PLANNING thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:woohoo::woohoo:AWESOME MKY!! congrats on getting to the world earlier. That Rocks.

I hope the doc appt went well.

Hey Everyone::wave2: I missed a lot...again.:rolleyes:

Thanks for all the well wishes on being an Aunt.:grouphug: I finally got to hold her last night. She is just so sweet. Gotta love her. Need to find something special for the baby, the last thing she needs is more clothes.:eek: If my sister changes her clothes 3x per day, she still won't be able to wear it all.

MKY: How was your appointment? At least you get an extra day in the world. I know how hard it is to only go for one week. People cringe when I say we are going for 2 weeks but then when I explain how we do it I think they understand. I think everyone thinks of Disney as commando and can't imagine doing that for too long. Me, I don't feel like I have enough time. I have two table service restaurants a day in Epcot, and I am not too big with a crazy schedule. Just want to fit everything in.

Hope everyone is feeling and doing well. The weather is finally getting warmer which is a good sign, no matter where we are.

Hi Guys :angel:
Checking in to say that Im so happy that the new Princess is doing well TP2 and that she is already is a Princess with a HUGE wardrobe !! LOL:cloud9:

MKY- Glad your leaving earlier ...we have a flight on the same day...very early too....arriving in the world at 9am...:yay:
Good Luck with your new MD....hoping for good news from him for you !!:flower3:

EE22- Good luck with the Kiddos sports events this week !!! :goodvibes:banana:

Im starting to get back to myself little by little ...it`s gunna take some time....but Im sure I`ll get there....the missing of Nana is what I can`t get around ....alot of times during the day....but Mr. Tomar has been my Rock through all of this .....Bless him....:angel:

Candi- Hope all is well with you, the Spring is really kicking in now ....so better days are ahead !!:flower3:

Have a great day everyone !! :grouphug:

TP2...I want to know where you're eating with two TS a day at Epcot:confused3I can't even find one we all like there:confused3fill me in!!!

I'm gonna work on days tonight for you...haven't had time and now with not going to school in the am...I will have time.

mky...how was the doc?

Tomar...thanks for the well wishes. MKY: Track isn't over yet. Tomorrow is a big night for them:wizard:Blow Pixie Dust our way.

TP2...I want to know where you're eating with two TS a day at Epcot:confused3I can't even find one we all like there:confused3fill me in!!!

I'm gonna work on days tonight for you...haven't had time and now with not going to school in the am...I will have time.

mky...how was the doc?

Tomar...thanks for the well wishes. MKY: Track isn't over yet. Tomorrow is a big night for them:wizard:Blow Pixie Dust our way.

EE22: Thanks for the hours.:thumbsup2

We are going to Le Cellier, for the steak lovers in my family.:rolleyes:
Teppan Edo, Tutto Italia because of the wonderful reviews on the boards.:lovestruc
Norway for the princesses.princess:princess:princess:
Chefs de France for Ratatouie.:scared: Think that is it but I would also love to hit Marakesh for the entertainment. When we go to Disney I look more for the experience and less for the food. I worked hard on finding places to eat that serve the kids things other than the basic kids menu stuff, even if we have to pay for it. I think Le Cellier charges an extra $2 per kid for the steak dinner.

Hiya everyone,

Its raining here, and storming. EE22, hopefully, your not getting this weather for the big meet. Good luck and plenty of pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: I would think it is hard to eat anywhere, with you allergies. Had a patient with a lot of food allergies, and it is alot of work. We have enough keeping bug's straight, not sure how you do it.

TP2, We visited with Ratatouille twice in march.:thumbsup2 He is soooo cute. Try the appy La Flamme Tartre' or something like that. We ate there years ago, and a server said it was from her region and recommended it highly. So we tried & now it is tradition. Its a flat bread [big enough to share] with cheese, bacon, and onions. But very good. Personally I request no onions but there not bad.;) Actually Epcot is our fav. place to eat, compared to other parks.

Tomar, :hug: Mr. Tomar is a gem. :thumbsup2 And sounds like a special person. You are very lucky to have found him.:wizard:

Candi, I hope things are ok at work.

The doctor thing was ok. Hard to start over with someone. I'm sure it will be ok. Just had another bunch of test will see what happens.

Hope everyone is ready for the weekend. mky:cutie:

Nasty wicked weather...the meet is tomorrow at 10 am.
after my eye appointment at 8:40 I will head down to watch the kids. I did get an eye infection from the ceiling fan incident in my room. I should send the bills to my student's parents!!

We do Chefs for lunch. Love the onion soup and then we have dessert! Should be fun with the Rat on the plate!! With my allergies I'm too worried about the other places though.

Hi Everyone !

MKY and EE22 ...sooo sorry about the weather you guys are having !....:headache:

MKY- Hope all goes well with your tests with the new Doctor....:angel:
I have an appt. with the Cardio Doctor on June 4th, not looking forward to this one....after the month Ive had...:sad1:

EE22- I hope your Eye is better soon :angel:....Im sorry that such a thing happened to you over a ceiling fan....:sad2:
Good Luck to the Kiddos tomorrow !!!!:tinker::tinker:

we had a bad experience at chefs the last time we were there, so it`s off the "Must Do" list for us for a while.....Id like to see Remy ....but without the hassle we went through the last time we ate there....:headache:
I just should have had the French Onion soup like EE22, and that Flat bread (minus the bacon, sounds yummy MKY ) !! :goodvibes

TP2- The Princess Storybook Breakfast or Lunch sounds sooooo cute....I put it on my list when the Princess comes to the world ! ;)
How is your sis doing ? Everyone must be enjoying the new Princess in the family......I bet she is getting all the yummy kisses she possibly can ,from her new Aunt thats for sure !!!:cloud9: ;)

Hope everyone has a great weekend !:grouphug:

Happy Sunday. So glad last week is OVER!! Too much STRESS.
The weather Saturday morning was better than Friday, but not much. VERY COLD...we had winter gear on and VERY high winds.

DS17 and DL11 both made it to state for Discus. I never thought there would be excitement in shot put, but there was. I've never seen a tie and their was. DS17 was tied for 3rd...then for 4th so they took the second best throw. The coach said about the kid who moved ahead on his last throw..."that kid took out our heart and stomped on it." That sums it up:sad1:

EE22: It was your post here that I missed. So sorry for DS17. That stinks.

So when will the weather warm up? We had a couple of hours of warm weather on Friday and that was it. Rain, rain, rain and really cold. I am done with winter already ladies. Bring on the heat.

Hi everyone been lurking but not posting lately.

I am missing the planning of a trip and have been reading about yours but wishing it was me too. :goodvibes

My dear friend's son was married yesterday (near Denver) and I heard it was wonderful. His daughter is also getting married in July....so he is not going to be able to use his time share this year or next.

Are any of you skiers? He has a three bedroom unit in Avon (10 minutes to Vail and 5 minutes to Beaver Creek) between the first week of January and the end of March. He is only asking for the maintenance fees for the year. i think it costs him about $1100 a year for fees.

Anyone interested?

We stayed at this resort in the summer in 2006 and it was very nice and very well located but we are not skiers.

Hiya everyone,

EE22, Ohhhhhhh noooooo. So sorry about the shot put. [and crummy weather conditions to make it worse]. Yeah, for the discus! They must be so happy and you so proud. Any offers for field scholarships? I would guess, the schools are watching them both. Good luck at state!pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: I saw an ad on tv here, for iowa's state fair. never seen that from here before. They must be pushing it. We get illinois [of course] and big on wisconsin. Its closer to chicago than the illinois one.

Tomar, Sorry about your experience at chefs. Was it food, or staff? There have been times, I have told bug, we lucked out at this station and not that waiters. :scared1: Food has been pretty consistant with us. But, for health reason, I could see the menu might be a bit complicated.

TP2, They said the weather is suppose to warm this week and dry out. So we should be able to send some east.:wizard: How is the baby & sis's family doing?

Candi, missed you. I am sure you will be planning soon. Remember, people plan wdw trips years in advance. Sorry, no skiers in our family, but thanks for thinking of us. Sounds nice thou.

Hoping, everyone had a great weekend. mky:cutie:

EE22 - I never thought about the scholarships! I bet your kids are in the running for sure.

TP2 - it is a bit warmer and dryer here today, so maybe you are getting better weather as well.

I have a trip for March 2010 but with all the trips last year, it now seems so far away to be planning. I guess I got spoiled last year. :rotfl: I have not even decided where to stay or how many days to stay.

It is Victoria Day here today, so I am off work for our long weekend and the kids have gone to a small golf coarse with their dad. So the house is quiet. :goodvibes

MKY - no skiers in our house either. I use to ski until a skiing accident had me in a cast for 16 weeks. I did ski for a few years after that but never really developed a huge passion for the sport. I do love Colorado in the summer!

Happy Monday everyone !:angel:

TP2- Im with ya with this stupid weather !....Cold and rain for the last week...reports are that we are gunna have a good upcoming week...but so far today its still on the cold side and ...cloudy....:crazy:
Hope all is well with the new Princess....:cloud9:

MKY- I REALLY tried to give France a shot ....REALLY !! :flower3: :rolleyes:
WE even ate upstairs at the Bistro once......just not for us I guess.....Now if they put "Remy" in the Bakery.....(Deserts can`t be bad ...anywhere !!:cloud9:)...then ....I`ll have a chance to see him LOL ;)

EE22- I think that DL11 and DS did wonderful !!....Even though there was a mis-judgement with DS he is going to States and that is terrific !! Much good luck to the both of them !!!pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Candi- WE are all Summer lovers here in the Tomar house as well !!:beach:
Give me a good book ,and a beach chair ....and I`m a happy camper !

I was getting up dizzy for a couple of days...I guess all the confusion of the last month finally has taken a toll on me, I just didn`t know what was going on, until I blew my nose the other day and ....OUCH !:scared1:....my EAR was killing me !...I have an appt with the alllergist , so I guess I`ll survive, but WOW, getting up out of bed and feeling like that, was no fun !!:scared:

I hope everyone has a good week :flower3:....we are coming up to Memorial Day weekend....I can`t believe it....our trip is in 54 more days !!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:.............we are soooooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to it...this year !! :angel::angel:

48 days till Disney!!!!:woohoo:
good luck with ressies TP2

I am so busy this week...it's insane!
okay so Thursday at 9 am and 11:30 am CST
think Happy Thoughts and Blow Pixie Dust towards Drake Stadium in Des Moines for DL11 and DS!!!:dance3:

Hiya everyone!:banana:

Its 80 here right now! :banana: Well I only got to enjoy the last couple of hours cause, been at work all day. Looked really nice and sunny all day thou. Summer, must be coming cause work is starting to slow down. :worship:

EE22, We will keep all our fingers and toes crossed for thursday!:wizard:pixiedust:pixiedust::wizard: You must be all excited! That is pretty early, are you going over the nite before? You get to go don't you? Or, are you stuck at school?

Tomar, We have never tried the bistro. Bug, doesn't like the menu. Its a bit over the top for us. Must be a pretty room thou. The adult theme is an entertaining idea. Be careful with the ear. You could have an inner ear infection, or clogged up wax. They screw with your equilibrium. Might be sinus related too. Might want to try the gross idea of a sinus flush. I was teaching it at work today, to a teen patient. She said, "felt like jumping into a pool of water". But it does help with all those conditions. Hope you feel better & take care of your allergies.

You guys got me all excited too. We are at 54 days! I think.:confused3;)

mky:cutie:

We leave tomorrow and spend the night in Des Moines. Hotels and teenagers:scared1:not a happy thing. I get to go...I saved my personal days for state. I put in for them back in August as only so many staff members can be gone on a certain day in May.

Good luck EE22! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

It was a beautiful day here today. I rode the bike to work today for the first time this year! :goodvibes

EE22: Good luck at State. So exciting.:yay::woohoo::yay::woohoo:

MKY: I am so happy to hear that it is slow at work. All they are talking about is Swine Flu here. Closing schools. I have no idea if they are blowing things up or it is really bad. So many people die from the regular flu every year, we just don't hear about each and every case. I am not sure how much I trust the news anymore. It seems like anything they can do to scare people, they do.

Tomar: Hope you start feeling better. Just brought DD10 in for a sinus infection from allergies. They gave her Nasacort, and inhaler, antibiotics, and want to start her on Singulair. I said no to the Singulair. The inhaler and Nasacort are as needed, Singulair is everyday so I want to put that off for now.

Candi: Time does go by fast. When we cancelled our trip last year it seemed like it would be forever before we got to go back but here we are and I made our ADR's today. Got almost everything. Can you believe Mickeys Backyard BBQ was sold out? I was shocked. I bet they will add more days if enough people look for it. So far they only have it 2 days a week. I am not heartbroken. Just thought it would be something fun and different and with the dining plan, it would not bother me to spend $200 for 1.5 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter