June, July, August PLANNING thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
EE22: :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I did not cancel anything yet. I just started to figure out how long it takes to close and the fact that we still don't have a buyer. I had cancelled the Hotels.com deal awhile ago. DH keeps saying that we can't give up free dining. Even if it works out the same, there is something about the dining plan being free.;) I guess we just would not do as much and only pick a couple of favorate places to eat. I was looking into renting from Bonnet Creek if room only rates don't come out. I would buy an AP and build up tickets I have from a few years ago. I will give it a bit more time. I won't be able to get any ADR's at this point so it would be a wash.

Good luck TP2...seems like a lot to work around. I don't have many suggestions except we are all waiting for ap rates too.

Do you have a house you are buying then? Isn't it possible you could move beyond August for that then?

EE22: Yes, we are ready to give up on the house thing. We did find something we like but it is at the very top of our price range. We will probably offer low and they won't take it so then we will go with the number 2 house which is across the street from the other but needs a ton of work. We would pay less up front for the house and do work as we can afford it. Worst part is people keep telling us that this is the easy part (selling) the next steps are much more stressful.:scared:

I spoke with our real estate agent and she thinks that if we drop the price a little that people are sitting on the sidelines waiting for the price to drop and we will then finally sell. She says we should take our trip at the end of August, which is what we were planning so I guess I will leave things as is for now.

How is track going? I am sure you are pretty busy these days too.

Just a heads up for you guys and gals traveling in August, the park hours are being loaded onto the Disney site as we speak...well....type.

Hiya everyone,

TP2, Good luck with the houses. That is such a big decision. Hope things work out.

EE22, Well, we are having some better weather so that is good for track and field.:thumbsup2 Hope the kids are doing well.

Tomar,:hug:

Candi, thanks for the confidence.:wizard:

Doesn't look like I will be testing on thursday afterall. Spent last nite in the hospital, [and not working]. Having my recurring gut problems. Home now, but probably being off most of the rest of the week.

Well, at least I will be home tommorrow, if it turns out to be ap day.:wizard:

Hope everyone is having a better week. mky:cutie:

mky...sorry about the tummy. I guess you didn't really want to take that test did you? I wouldn't be able to do that...I'd be a basket case. I hope you are feeling better soon.

TP2...I hope you can use the great discount and go in August.

Candi...I am not sure how work is going for you. Things are not great for my brother either.

Tomar: You are almost to 2 months. Mickey is waiting for you for rest and relaxation:goodvibes

THANK YOU MKY:cutie:
ALL DONE !!.....SAVED SOME MOOOLA TODAY ! ....WHOO HOO !!:woohoo:
made me alittle happy at an unhappy time !:angel:

Thank you so much to all you gals for the continuing prayers for my family !
you are all the best !:grouphug:

Hiya everyone:cool1:

Very happy saving over $800.00 [from aaa rate] on July!:thumbsup2:rotfl2: :worship:Thank you WDW! :worship: I already got my confirmation and printed it, so they can't renig.:rotfl: Just in case.

Tomar, so happy I could give you a little good news. :woohoo::hug: Hoping you get to talk with your princess princess: this weekend. She needs her nana. :hug:

EE22, Hope you called before school today.

TP2, We will miss you in July. But if august works better, and you do love the free dining. ;) We understand.

Candi, sounds rough around your neck of the woods. :hug: Hang in there.

Feeling a little better, just very tired & pains still come and go. Hopefully won't get worse again. My ap rate almost makes me forget about it.:rotfl:

mky:cutie:

You know I'm sick when I'm not calling WDW:rotfl:Finally got up around 5:30 pm. I knew they were out...I could hear my mail alerts so I knew it was the dis thread on ap rates:rotfl:I just couldn't do it. If I moved, I got sick and noise put me over the edge. I couldn't talk right either.

I called tonight but for a 1BR Sav view the savings was about 25% is all. I could hear in the back ground too that someone else asked for club level and they didn't have rates for that. I'm sure the bigger rooms weren't that great.

Work was killer today so I thougth I would drop by and get a dose of Disney. Maybe taking up drinking would be cheaper :lmao::lmao:

I really want to go this summer!

My cousins in Nova Scotia are having a 40th wedding anniversary and planning a big party and we made the guest list cut :goodvibes. What great news. The bad news is the trip will cost as much as Disney and I am wondering if they would feel the love from Walt Disney World. :rotfl::lmao:

MKY and EE22 - I hope you are feeling better soon.:grouphug:

Tomar - I hope your family is doing better each day. :grouphug:

TP2 - I hope the house issue gets settled so you can finish making your plans.

Happy Weekend!!
Happy Mother's Day!

I recieved 4 of the ap savings cards...mky...you're the only one that might be able to use them...not sure what your ticket situation is. I think you have vouchers...don't know if you want to hold them longer or not.:confused3 You can buy 6 ap at the gate through 7/31 with 10% off the price. Each card gets 6 passes and I have 4 cards.

I'm under 60 days.:woohoo:
Feeling better now too.

DL11 and DS are both Conference Champs in Discus. Big meet last night in thunderstorms, rain, water and mud.:scared1:Horrible coniditions. Still washing muddy clothes and bags. Have to replace shoes at 100+ and coolers...what a mess!!

Happy Mother's Day Weekend everyone :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

My DS will be back early this weekend from his dad's because of mother's day - we can't wait - I'm putting him to good use tomorrow planting flowers. He will do the "grunt" work letting me have fun doing the planting :goodvibes

Waiting and hoping for an AP rate or general code to come out for mid/late August :wizard: This will be the first year for an August vacation so we are hoping for a deal :wizard::wizard::wizard:

We let our APs expire but if an AP code would come out I would likely go ahead and purchase APs - hoping to be able to use them for a 2nd week. I just don't think the FD makes sense for us. I'm allergic to a component of almost every desert available so it's really a waste for us :guilty:

The airline rates seem to be quite good now. Considering going ahead and booking the airfare and then just hoping for the codes to come out:wizard: Does anyone remember if there was a code for mid/late August last year other than FD???

Happy Mother'd Day everyone.

MKY - yes I count the dogs since they are like little fluffy people at times.

:goodvibes:grouphug:

:woohoo::dance3::woohoo::dance3:I am under 100 days and didn't even realize it.:dance3::woohoo::dance3::woohoo::dance3: Double digits baby!!!! I gotta get going with my ADR's. I guess 9 more days for us.

My sister had a baby girl about 2 hours ago. So excited. I am finally an Aunt!:cloud9:

Hope everyone is enjoying their Mothers Day. It has certainly been busy around here.

:woohoo::dance3::woohoo::dance3:I am under 100 days and didn't even realize it.:dance3::woohoo::dance3::woohoo::dance3: Double digits baby!!!! I gotta get going with my ADR's. I guess 9 more days for us.

My sister had a baby girl about 2 hours ago. So excited. I am finally an Aunt!:cloud9:

Hope everyone is enjoying their Mothers Day. It has certainly been busy around here.

OH TP2 !!.....Congrats !!!!! :yay::yay: A new Bundle of Joy in the family...How wonderful!! !!!:cloud9:.....Another Princess !!princess:

This will be a truly special "Mother`s day", for you ,and your mom, and your Sister especially !!!!!! :flower3:

Hope Everyone has a wonderful day !!:flower3:

Happy Mothers Day!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. :wizard: We are all in double digits!:thumbsup2

Aunt TP2! Congratulations to your sister & family! Your girls now have a cousin. Still looking for a boy? At least you have alot of girls clothes for sis. Good luck with the adr's! Hope the house thing is working.

EE22, Wow!:banana:Congrat's to your track and field STARS. :woohoo::dance3::woohoo: Is the season over now? How much more school?

Tomar, :hug: Hang in there, hope you got to talk with the boys and princess:

Candi, :flower3:Hope you have a good week at work. Are you planning any trips yet?

Hiya everyone!:cool1:

Well did some changes tonight. I found someone to work for me on Sunday in July, so we did a Southwest change, and are going at 8:30am not 7:30pm!
We will get in a whole 12hr earlier.:cool1: So that is really going to be nice. Apparently our return flight price had dropped so, the whole change wound up only 20.00. I change our car for the 12hr. and that is actually $4.00 cheaper than the price I had.:rotfl: Guess, I was supposed to do this change.:wizard:

Hope everyone is having a great week. I am off tommorrow, but have an appt with a new md. I hate starting over.:rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter