June 2018!

The plan is June 23-June 30 as long as my husband's vacation window is approved. We're dropping the kids with the grandmas in Tampa and the headed over to WDW for the week to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. No solid resort plans yet because I am too indecisive to decide and I want to see what offers come out!

June 8-18 @ Pop Century. This will be our 1st time staying at Pop as we usually stay at POFQ. Our last trip was 2 years ago and we are excited to try something new, save a little money, and see the new refurb rooms.

June 24- July 1 @ Fort Wilderness Cabins. This will be our first time staying at Fort Wilderness. We are driving and will have our MIL with us so a cabin should be perfect for us. So now its just a matter of getting through the 163 days worth of second guessing all my plans!!

Leaving Kansas City on June 1st for a short 1.5 days at Daytona Beach and then on to our 1st deluxe stay Animal Kingdom Lodge from June 3rd to June 12th.

June 8-18 @ Pop Century. This will be our 1st time staying at Pop as we usually stay at POFQ. Our last trip was 2 years ago and we are excited to try something new, save a little money, and see the new refurb rooms.

I really love POFQ and have never stayed at a value but like you I am thinking about saving some money and trying POP for the first time. It will most likely just be me and my two kids since my hubby can't get off work to go this year. So, I figure the smaller room size and the theme might be a good match for us this trip.

June 3 - 7 Boulder Ridge Villas. A short stay just because we became DVC owners in September. Otherwise, we were supposed to skip this year.

June 17-21st just my 14DS and myself.......POP again! Can't Wait!!!

Deleted post. I didn't realize this was only for Disney resorts. Oooops.

So exciting! I wonder how many people we will run into from DisBoards and not even know it?!?

June 1-June 9 at Pop here! We were originally doing POFQ but money derailed that so we "stepped" down to Pop, but I am fine with it!

DH's vacation bid should be approved tomorrow! We moved our dates up to June 20-26. We have until April 20 for our FP window so I'm hoping some other offers are released before then so I don't have to deal with booking and then adjusting prices etc...

June 10-17th, 2018- Boulder Ridge Villas at Wilderness Lodge! We’re celebrating our daughter Peyton’s 21st birthday with extended family! I last stayed at the Polynesian Village Resort- Dec, 2017, anniversary trip... I LOVE Mickey Mouse and I’m not afraid to say it!!!!

Attachments

• 399594C0-8355-4E94-A110-6EFA9B6D0967.jpeg
    399594C0-8355-4E94-A110-6EFA9B6D0967.jpeg
    178.3 KB · Views: 4
June 10-17th, 2018- Boulder Ridge Villas at Wilderness Lodge! We’re celebrating our daughter Peyton’s 21st birthday with extended family! I last stayed at the Polynesian Village Resort- Dec, 2017, anniversary trip... I LOVE Mickey Mouse and I’m not afraid to say it!!!!
Yay! We'll be at AKL from the 20-26 for our anniversary trip. No shame in our Disney game!

We will be at BRV right before you. We check out June 7th. We love it! So much that we bought into DVC there in the fall.

We will be at BRV right before you. We check out June 7th. We love it! So much that we bought into DVC there in the fall.
That’s great! I hope you have a magical trip!

We’ve stayed at WL before (2007), but POLY is our mainstay. Actually this will be our first DVC stay. Any suggestions? I requested higher floor.

That’s great! I hope you have a magical trip!

We’ve stayed at WL before (2007), but POLY is our mainstay. Actually this will be our first DVC stay. Any suggestions? I requested higher floor.
Ask for the Bay Lake side if you want to watch the EWP out on your deck.

I’m hoping for a Poly DVC stay one year!

Ask for the Bay Lake side if you want to watch the EWP out on your deck.

I’m hoping for a Poly DVC stay one year!

Yes, thx! I requested that on the phone when I booked my BounceBack offer with BRV and I’ll reiterate it upon check-in, plus higher floor & I requested early check-in, if available. I figure all they can say is NO....though I’m usually pretty lucky!

The POLY is great, so relaxing, and so much to do there. We’ve stayed there several times and had great experiences. I think you’ll enjoy it!

Yes, thx! I requested that on the phone when I booked my BounceBack offer with BRV and I’ll reiterate it upon check-in, plus higher floor & I requested early check-in, if available. I figure all they can say is NO....though I’m usually pretty lucky!

The POLY is great, so relaxing, and so much to do there. We’ve stayed there several times and had great experiences. I think you’ll enjoy it!
I forgot to mention the top floor has enclosed balconies so you have to stand to see over them so we usually request 3rd or 4th floor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!