June 2018!

Tallent

DIS Veteran
Celebrating my son's bday with a special him and me trip (dd is hoping to have her first job by then and dh won't do fl in the summer lol Plus we'll be back for a family trip in Nov). Staying at his fave resort and mine--CSR June 18-23!!

Bostonbeans99

Mouseketeer
June 3-8 2018. Caribbean Beach Resort. Wife and I, and 3 kids that will be 11, 5 and 4. I cannot contain my excitement. I haven't been in over 30 years, the last time I went, I was a kid and the 20,000 leagues submarines were still running, lol.
I recently went to youtube and "relived" the submarine experience. I wasn't sure if it was a dream I had or it actually had existed when I was a kid. LOL
My family will be visiting first week of June also. Fingers crossed its not too scorching hot. We enjoyed our Feb vac much better (mid 70's) than our June one the year before

• suevee

<font color=red>I am in a frenzy!<br><font color=r
    June 16 to July1 staying at Shades of Green with 6 Grandchildren ages 9 to 22. Going to spend 1 night at Royal Palms and 2 days at Universal.

• disny_luvr

DIS Veteran
    Celebrating my son's bday with a special him and me trip (dd is hoping to have her first job by then and dh won't do fl in the summer lol Plus we'll be back for a family trip in Nov). Staying at his fave resort and mine--CSR June 18-23!!
    When is your son’s birthday? My twins will be turning 12-years-old on 6/20 and we’ll be celebrating in Disney.

disneydeal

Go to Disney every other year.
    Leaving Kansas City on June 1st for a short 1.5 days at Daytona Beach and then on to our 1st deluxe stay Animal Kingdom Lodge from June 3rd to June 12th.
    Be about 7 days behind you. Leaving KC for Disney for around 9 days then Daytona beach for
    Leaving Kansas City on June 1st for a short 1.5 days at Daytona Beach and then on to our 1st deluxe stay Animal Kingdom Lodge from June 3rd to June 12th.
    Also from KC. Going early to mid June to Disney then Daytona Hilton

• mrsap

DIS Veteran
    We are also celebrating a birthday in Disney! My DS will turn 7 in July, so it’s finally his turn to celebrate in Disney!! (we are always there for my DD’s because we have only gone in November/Dec.!) Our dates are:
    6/23-6/30 -BCV
    6/30-7/6 - PVB

Hope everyone’s kids have a wonderful birthday trip!!!

jlee003

Mouseketeer
    started packing today. got my list for remaining items to purchase. sooooo close now at only a week a way.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM
    DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS