June 2018!

Soldier's*Sweeties

DIS Veteran
The plan is June 23-June 30 as long as my husband's vacation window is approved. We're dropping the kids with the grandmas in Tampa and the headed over to WDW for the week to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. No solid resort plans yet because I am too indecisive to decide and I want to see what offers come out!

thestitchdad

Earning My Ears
June 8-18 @ Pop Century. This will be our 1st time staying at Pop as we usually stay at POFQ. Our last trip was 2 years ago and we are excited to try something new, save a little money, and see the new refurb rooms.

King of Naboombu

Treguna Mekoides Trecorum Satis Dee
June 24- July 1 @ Fort Wilderness Cabins. This will be our first time staying at Fort Wilderness. We are driving and will have our MIL with us so a cabin should be perfect for us. So now its just a matter of getting through the 163 days worth of second guessing all my plans!!

• KenHutch

DIS Veteran
    Leaving Kansas City on June 1st for a short 1.5 days at Daytona Beach and then on to our 1st deluxe stay Animal Kingdom Lodge from June 3rd to June 12th.

mdsouth

DIS Veteran
    June 8-18 @ Pop Century. This will be our 1st time staying at Pop as we usually stay at POFQ. Our last trip was 2 years ago and we are excited to try something new, save a little money, and see the new refurb rooms.
    I really love POFQ and have never stayed at a value but like you I am thinking about saving some money and trying POP for the first time. It will most likely just be me and my two kids since my hubby can't get off work to go this year. So, I figure the smaller room size and the theme might be a good match for us this trip.

ArielSRL

DIS Veteran
    June 3 - 7 Boulder Ridge Villas. A short stay just because we became DVC owners in September. Otherwise, we were supposed to skip this year.

Dayman99

I'm the guy in the blue.....
    June 17-21st just my 14DS and myself.......POP again! Can't Wait!!!

• alan68

Is there an October 2028 group yet?
    Deleted post. I didn't realize this was only for Disney resorts. Oooops.

Bailey Smith

Earning My Ears
    So exciting! I wonder how many people we will run into from DisBoards and not even know it?!?

June 1-June 9 at Pop here! We were originally doing POFQ but money derailed that so we "stepped" down to Pop, but I am fine with it!

Soldier's*Sweeties

DIS Veteran
    DH's vacation bid should be approved tomorrow! We moved our dates up to June 20-26. We have until April 20 for our FP window so I'm hoping some other offers are released before then so I don't have to deal with booking and then adjusting prices etc...

logpey

Disney or bust!
    June 10-17th, 2018- Boulder Ridge Villas at Wilderness Lodge! We’re celebrating our daughter Peyton’s 21st birthday with extended family! I last stayed at the Polynesian Village Resort- Dec, 2017, anniversary trip... I LOVE Mickey Mouse and I’m not afraid to say it!!!!

Attachments

• Soldier's*Sweeties

DIS Veteran
    June 10-17th, 2018- Boulder Ridge Villas at Wilderness Lodge! We’re celebrating our daughter Peyton’s 21st birthday with extended family! I last stayed at the Polynesian Village Resort- Dec, 2017, anniversary trip... I LOVE Mickey Mouse and I’m not afraid to say it!!!!
    Yay! We'll be at AKL from the 20-26 for our anniversary trip. No shame in our Disney game!

ArielSRL

DIS Veteran
    We will be at BRV right before you. We check out June 7th. We love it! So much that we bought into DVC there in the fall.

logpey

Disney or bust!
    We will be at BRV right before you. We check out June 7th. We love it! So much that we bought into DVC there in the fall.
    That’s great! I hope you have a magical trip!

We’ve stayed at WL before (2007), but POLY is our mainstay. Actually this will be our first DVC stay. Any suggestions? I requested higher floor.

ArielSRL

DIS Veteran
    That’s great! I hope you have a magical trip!

We’ve stayed at WL before (2007), but POLY is our mainstay. Actually this will be our first DVC stay. Any suggestions? I requested higher floor.
    Ask for the Bay Lake side if you want to watch the EWP out on your deck.

I’m hoping for a Poly DVC stay one year!

logpey

Disney or bust!
    Ask for the Bay Lake side if you want to watch the EWP out on your deck.

I’m hoping for a Poly DVC stay one year!
    Yes, thx! I requested that on the phone when I booked my BounceBack offer with BRV and I’ll reiterate it upon check-in, plus higher floor & I requested early check-in, if available. I figure all they can say is NO....though I’m usually pretty lucky!

The POLY is great, so relaxing, and so much to do there. We’ve stayed there several times and had great experiences. I think you’ll enjoy it!

ArielSRL

DIS Veteran
    Yes, thx! I requested that on the phone when I booked my BounceBack offer with BRV and I’ll reiterate it upon check-in, plus higher floor & I requested early check-in, if available. I figure all they can say is NO....though I’m usually pretty lucky!

The POLY is great, so relaxing, and so much to do there. We’ve stayed there several times and had great experiences. I think you’ll enjoy it!
    I forgot to mention the top floor has enclosed balconies so you have to stand to see over them so we usually request 3rd or 4th floor.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS