June 2018 Scrapbook Challenge - June is Busting Out All Over!

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
I'm starting this month's challenge for Nan while she is enjoying her family vacation at the World!!

Who is ready to create some pages!

All pages 6 x 6 and larger count.

Total for month: 115

Scrappers/Goals:
Chae - 10
Concertkatie - 25:sunny:
jeniferdwn - 40
Poppins2000 - 40
PN96 -

Pages completed: 125

Chae -
Concertkatie - 37:flower1:
jeniferdwn - 28
klmall - 26
Poppins2000 - 34
PN96 -

Met goal: :sunny:

Leader: :flower1:

Have a great month ladies!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Becky!!! I will take this over for you so that your numbers count in the challenge when I return!!!

We are loving vacation! I came on to start this more than once and have gotten side tracked! lol

Becky --- you needed to yell at me to take this over!!!
I'll start updating for you!!!

Pixie dust hangover is real! lol

updated to here...

I will get on the board.. I will get on the board... by this weekend I will get on the board!!

Becky --- you needed to yell at me to take this over!!!
I'll start updating for you!!!

Pixie dust hangover is real! lol

updated to here...

I will get on the board.. I will get on the board... by this weekend I will get on the board!!

Hahaha...pixie dust hangover.... thanks Nan!

Updated to here!!

I have so many pages in the works it's unreal but no time to get them finished by Saturday... This month has been crazy busy with vacation and other adventures....

I've got to get serious because senior year will be over before I get started on his albums if I don't buckle down!

I did 0 pages this month:(. Hoping for better next month. However I did manage to buy a few new supplies!!:)

New to this Challenge! Currently working on my Disney trips from 1997, 1999, 2001, 2002; probably won't get to 2005, 2006 and 2007 for months :laughing:.

June completed: 26 pages.

July Goal: 30 pages!

I didn't quite make my goal, but I am pleased with this month. My goal was 40 and I completed 28 pages.

Update to here...

I'll start the July thread in just a few moments..

@klmall please feel free to update your totals on the July thread.. I will have your goal already listed!!

Don't worry about being behind on your Disney trips.. I'm 8 trips behind and 1 more coming in 2019! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!