June 2017 Disneyland Check In!!!

Keep in mind that the SoCal Select AP is blocked out for summer starting 6/9, so those people will likely be a lot more present the week leading up to the blockout.

Just booked Fairfield June 9th-12th! Headed there with my boyfriend and our friend. First trip back since I was 9 in 2001, and everyone else's first time. So excited!

I booked 3 nights at DH but am hoping to book a 4th if the price drops for June. So far no specials released? Isn't it usually this time of year they come out?

I booked 3 nights at DH but am hoping to book a 4th if the price drops for June. So far no specials released? Isn't it usually this time of year they come out?
I got one via email for my Disney visa. I believe it was 20% at GCH and DH for dates to June 15...Disney visa members had a seven day pre-book window. Valid Sunday-Thursday. I got the email on Monday. Hope that helps!

It's looking like I will be there 6/1-6/4, celebrating my birthday on 6/2! I was originally scheduled to go the first week of April but plans changed due to insane flight prices from Philly. I can't wait!! I love to celebrate my birthday in Disney!

Hi - Have not booked yet, cannot decide between the week of the 19th or the 26th. Any difference in crowd levels between those 2 weeks? Any advice or opinions welcome!!! Thanks. :)

Okay, time for an update! I'll be going through the last couple of pages. If you don't see your name on the front page shortly and want it there, please let me know!

Hi - Have not booked yet, cannot decide between the week of the 19th or the 26th. Any difference in crowd levels between those 2 weeks? Any advice or opinions welcome!!! Thanks. :)

The 19th is the week we are going. There are a few more local blockout dates during that week, which may help with crowds. However, the following week may be less busy. It's so hard to tell though as crowds are pretty unpredictable lately. I think the two weeks will overall be very similar with 8AM openings and midnight closings for DL. Grad parties will be over.

The 19th is the week we are going. There are a few more local blockout dates during that week, which may help with crowds. However, the following week may be less busy. It's so hard to tell though as crowds are pretty unpredictable lately. I think the two weeks will overall be very similar with 8AM openings and midnight closings for DL. Grad parties will be over.
We're there that week too - do you know why they are blocking those dates? Something going on in the parks?

We're there that week too - do you know why they are blocking those dates? Something going on in the parks?

I'm not sure why they're blocked that week as opposed to the other. The only thing I can think is that that week is historically slightly busier than the following. But I am not sure. They have to come out with blockout dates about a year in advance, so it isn't because of a conference. Though there could easily be a conference scheduled.

The Spring Room discount is showing up on the DLR website now. It still only works for Disney Visa card holders until noon today, but starting at noon (PST) the discount opens up to anybody. The rates run through a check out day of June 16th. I definitely lucked out with my June 13-16 trip dates!!!

The Spring Room discount is showing up on the DLR website now. It still only works for Disney Visa card holders until noon today, but starting at noon (PST) the discount opens up to anybody. The rates run through a check out day of June 16th. I definitely lucked out with my June 13-16 trip dates!!!
Yes great for you! Extremely disappointing for me. Was hoping this would extend through June as I'm going the last week. Does this mean it's likely no discount will be offered for the last two weeks in June?

Can anyone with firsthand compare the distance between the convention area hotels at Disneyland to the distance of walking between the Epcot area resorts at WDW? We stay at the Swan and Dolphin a fair amount and we are no strangers to walking around Crescent Lake. A map route I traced on google maps looks like it is a similar distance from the Dolphin to International Gateway (3,940 ft approx) as the distance from the Sheraton Park to the middle of the Disneyland Esplanade (approx 4,100 ft). I am looking at the Sheraton Park for a one night stay at the end of my trip and trying to decide between Sheraton Park and something like the Fairfield. Maybe @Disney_Alli?

Can anyone with firsthand compare the distance between the convention area hotels at Disneyland to the distance of walking between the Epcot area resorts at WDW? We stay at the Swan and Dolphin a fair amount and we are no strangers to walking around Crescent Lake. A map route I traced on google maps looks like it is a similar distance from the Dolphin to International Gateway (3,940 ft approx) as the distance from the Sheraton Park to the middle of the Disneyland Esplanade (approx 4,100 ft). I am looking at the Sheraton Park for a one night stay at the end of my trip and trying to decide between Sheraton Park and something like the Fairfield. Maybe @Disney_Alli?

I'd say it's pretty similar. We're staying at the Sheraton Park the first night of our trip and have stayed there 3 times before and I'd say it's about the same as Boardwalk to Epcot. I'd guess it's shorter (or at least feels shorter) than the walk from Boardwalk to DHS - although the last time I did that walk I'd just changed from one wedding dress to another than sprinted to DHS from our room at the Boardwalk... and it felt really, really long in August!
...does that help? Sorry I've been up all night at work lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter