June 2017 Discounts

Going to WDW June 8-15, 7 nights. Saved 22% on Moderates (POR and CBR split-stay). Thanks all!

I tried the TA but they could only save me less than $200 and I would have to switch from one mod to another. Just fyi

It looks like this agency is going to allow me to upgrade from Pop to POFQ for just under $100 more. :joker: Now to wait while they check availability! :scared:

That would be sweet! Is it POFQ or PO Riverside? Didn't know they did POFQ also. Either way, awesome upgrade and I would assume worth the extra cost!

It looks like this agency is going to allow me to upgrade from Pop to POFQ for just under $100 more. :joker: Now to wait while they check availability! :scared:
We had originally booked the Royal Room at POR and were able to upgrade to Poly for less than $500.:ccat:

That would be sweet! Is it POFQ or PO Riverside? Didn't know they did POFQ also. Either way, awesome upgrade and I would assume worth the extra cost!

It's French Quarter. Unfortunately, they didn't have all of our dates available. We could do a split stay with the first 6 nights at POFQ and 3 nights at Coronado Springs, but I'm trying to avoid doing a split since this is our first visit to WDW. They're checking to see if CSR is available for the whole time, but if not, we'll probably stick with Pop and wait for Disney's discounts to come out.

We had originally booked the Royal Room at POR and were able to upgrade to Poly for less than $500.:ccat:

WOW!!! That's awesome!! I may have to check to see how much it would be to upgrade!!! We are at POFQ party of 4, 7 day hopper, dining and we are paying $4915...I have no idea if that is a good deal or not.

WOW!!! That's awesome!! I may have to check to see how much it would be to upgrade!!! We are at POFQ party of 4, 7 day hopper, dining and we are paying $4915...I have no idea if that is a good deal or not.
We got 9 days 8 nights with deluxe dining plan at Poly *standard view* in mid June for 5096 *including tax*, we didn't need tickets because we bought annual passes because we are staying an additional week off property at my DM time share and it was more cost effective to do Annual Passes *we are also planning on coming back in Dec.*, but I thought this was an awesome deal!

Ohhh I've heard great things about BC! I would be so excited! We went with Poly because my DM loves all things Hawaii and its on the monorail

We are so super excited with the switch. WL is the only deluxe that we have gotten to stay at, I thought BC would be way out of our price range! Poly was not available when I called, but we are thrilled with BC, we could have gotten the GF for $100 more than WL, but wanted to save a little money. We are staying for 7 days on property and another 7 off property...

Right now we have a 1bdr villa booked at BLT using our DVC 25% off discount. I was hoping to stay in the main tower but at the moment the TPV rack is the same price as a one bedroom TPV Villa with our discount in BLT. The current Fun & Sun discount is showing only 15% off for CR.

Does anyone have a guess what the summer discount will be? I am hoping for 25-35% off? We need to bring the cost down a bit so if it is only 15% we may wind up switching to Garden Wing. Either way I am happy to be there I just want to get the best room for the best price like the everyone else I guess lol!

We are so super excited with the switch. WL is the only deluxe that we have gotten to stay at, I thought BC would be way out of our price range! Poly was not available when I called, but we are thrilled with BC, we could have gotten the GF for $100 more than WL, but wanted to save a little money. We are staying for 7 days on property and another 7 off property...
We are at WL this trip (renting points from a friend for an incredibly low rate) but I want to check these rates out for BC or BW for our next next trip. Its good to hear they had those deals this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter