June 2017 Discounts

I just booked 2 weeks at the Poly with the TA in question, good rates as is and will still be able to swap out the booking should any more aggressive discounts be offered in the same time period. Discount from the current Rack rate worked out around 22%, I'd obviously love more! but its still a good price considering we were able to secure guaranteed availability. Whoop whoop

I broke down and went with TA also, was really hoping for a good passholder rate, but availability was looking low for what I wanted. I had originally planning to do 7 nights at beach club, now we are doing 2 nights at Grand Floridian and 7 at Beach club and I saved about $600 and get to experience the GF!!

Can I just refer everyone once again to this thread:

PLEASE READ: Mentioning Travel Agencies and Other Businesses

Because people refuse to follow the rules, I'm going to have to yet another afternoon combing through threads and deleting requests for PMs and discussion of banned travel agencies. Not how I planned to spend my Sunday.

I have no choice but to close threads to replies when they get as out of hand as this one has, until I can get them cleaned up. That's not doing anyone any good. But as we have said many times before:

We are not going to allow these boards to be used to promote a business that will not abide by our policies.

What day of the week does Disney usually release the new discounts? Mondays?

I glanced through the historical dates, and there was no rhyme or reason... seemed to mostly be Tuesday-Thursday, but there were some on Saturdays/Mondays ,etc.

I am NOT waiting very patiently.:fish:

I glanced through the historical dates, and there was no rhyme or reason... seemed to mostly be Tuesday-Thursday, but there were some on Saturdays/Mondays ,etc.

I am NOT waiting very patiently.:fish:

Me neither! Tick tock tick tock :sad2: I don't plan on changing my Pop reservations to anything else because it's just for the 1st 2 days of my 12day stay so I am getting very impatient just waiting for ANY sort of discount on them! I'm hoping for a decent AP discount, but I feel like I could be waiting until I walk through the font lobby in June the way things are going :laughing:

I'm crossing my fingers that something for summer will be released tomorrow- since the discounts available now through spring/early June expire today. Maybe???

I'm crossing my fingers that something for summer will be released tomorrow- since the discounts available now through spring/early June expire today. Maybe???

I was JUST about to post that :hyper: I'm hoping at the very least ONE comes out, they got the 2 packages expiring in a short few hours...I got all 20 digits crossed with you:thumbsup2

I was JUST about to post that :hyper: I'm hoping at the very least ONE comes out, they got the 2 packages expiring in a short few hours...I got all 20 digits crossed with you:thumbsup2
I think i've missed a discount ....everything that I have seen expires on March 30th.....pretty sure???

I think i've missed a discount ....everything that I have seen expires on March 30th.....pretty sure???

No you're totally right the Room discounts are march 30th,however the ticket/ticket & room packages are March 5th and I'm being a wishful thinker by hoping that the change up in the Special Offers queue potentially slides in a new Room offer...again, fingers triple crossed:laughing:

Guess not today...... already past 7am central and nothing new listed..... the wait continues. :confused:

Not to be negative, but I'm worried they won't release more AP discounts until April 7th when the current spring one expires, that's why I went a different route.

Did rates go up? I just checked a couple resorts I've been watching for our stay, and the total for room only went up about $300 total (both moderate resorts).

Did rates go up? I just checked a couple resorts I've been watching for our stay, and the total for room only went up about $300 total (both moderate resorts).

Hmmm, I just checked. I went to the seasonal pricing calendar and for Pop it's exactly the same but I did check PoR and CB and although I can't remember the exact amount that June was set for, what is showing now seems higher than it previously was. Looking through the full year's calendar I don't see any pricing that falls below $200 and I swear there were seasonal dates at all the moderates that fell below that when I booked Pop in Dec. :confused3 I think it went up.

There may just not be anything available but the higher priced rooms (better view, perferred, etc.) but when I looked for my dates the only rooms left for moderate were the cabins at Fort Wilderness (367/night) and Caribbean Resort Pirate room (272/night). My dates were the 17-25 of June.

I've been watching the prices at POR, Garden View, and the room has been $229 and are still the same.

There may just not be anything available but the higher priced rooms (better view, perferred, etc.) but when I looked for my dates the only rooms left for moderate were the cabins at Fort Wilderness (367/night) and Caribbean Resort Pirate room (272/night). My dates were the 17-25 of June.

The weekend from June 22-25 is going to be a busy weekend...I've been watching the rooms get booked up for that weekend since the rates were released in June 2016...I'm not sure why that weekend is so busy. We are going next year in June 2018 and I've been keeping an eye on how things got booked up for this year. To make sure that I got the room I wanted I booked at 499 days out.

The weekend from June 22-25 is going to be a busy weekend...I've been watching the rooms get booked up for that weekend since the rates were released in June 2016...I'm not sure why that weekend is so busy. We are going next year in June 2018 and I've been keeping an eye on how things got booked up for this year. To make sure that I got the room I wanted I booked at 499 days out.
We booked in October and everything was almost open for our time we wanted, its just been booking like crazy recently and I have no idea why. Maybe people coming in early for the 4th? I have also wondered it they are maybe just pulling rooms to save for when the new discounts come out... I have no clue though lol :confused3

This was for the same room category... I've been keeping a spreadsheet with options waiting on the discounts to pull the trigger...:coffee: (yes, I'm one of those spreadsheet people).

I had wanted to book at POR over a month ago, and there has been NO availability there at all. I may have to do a split stay... this is a 9 night trip, and I can get the first 7 nights at POR... NOTHING at POR after that. Am considering doing CBR despite the construction to get the GC as that would pay for meals for the 2 of us, and a king bed is available for our dates, or PORFQ king bed as well. But POFQ doesn't typically get the room discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter