June 2013 pin code watch !

Phew! So after 45 minute phone call (I didn't wait, it just took that long!) I got ALL of my Dinner reservations (all 14!) :laundy:

CRT at 8am... BOG for dinner... Le Cellier... and everything else!

So excited! Since we have no discounts to discuss, we might as well talk about our 180 days reservations hauls as they come!

Now all I have to do call Victoria and Albert's at some point to make my parents anniversary dinner ressie. 40 years to the day, dinner at V&A's! The rest of us are going to HS while they eat a romantic dinner.

:cool1:

Oh!! I love ADR talk :) We are doing Crystal Palace on 6/9 at 7:15 p.m.
Cape May on 6/10 at 5:50 p.m.
Akerhouse on 6/11 at 8:00 a.m.
Teppan Edi on 6/11 at 7:00 p.m.
1900 Park Fare on 6/12 at 6:30 p.m.
Whispering Canyon Cafe on 8:00 p.m.
Sci-Fi on 6/14 at 12:10 p.m.
O'Hana on 6/15 at 7:50 p.m.
Be Our Guest for Father's Day at 7:30 p.m.

And then Pirate League appts at 3 p.m. on 6/9 and BBB appts on 6/16 at 5 p.m.

Everything I wanted! Now I just need a good code!

Phew! So after 45 minute phone call (I didn't wait, it just took that long!) I got ALL of my Dinner reservations (all 14!) :laundy:

CRT at 8am... BOG for dinner... Le Cellier... and everything else!

So excited! Since we have no discounts to discuss, we might as well talk about our 180 days reservations hauls as they come!

Now all I have to do call Victoria and Albert's at some point to make my parents anniversary dinner ressie. 40 years to the day, dinner at V&A's! The rest of us are going to HS while they eat a romantic dinner.

:cool1:

Oh!! I love ADR talk :) We are doing Crystal Palace on 6/9 at 7:15 p.m.
Cape May on 6/10 at 5:50 p.m.
Akerhouse on 6/11 at 8:00 a.m.
Teppan Edi on 6/11 at 7:00 p.m.
1900 Park Fare on 6/12 at 6:30 p.m.
Whispering Canyon Cafe on 8:00 p.m.
Sci-Fi on 6/14 at 12:10 p.m.
O'Hana on 6/15 at 7:50 p.m.
Be Our Guest for Father's Day at 7:30 p.m.

And then Pirate League appts at 3 p.m. on 6/9 and BBB appts on 6/16 at 5 p.m.

Everything I wanted! Now I just need a good code!

:banana::banana::banana: YAY!!! We're all under the 6 month mark now!!! Come on discounts!!! Disney....are you there? Please ??

Anyone here having issues with making ADR's for 6/19? I keep trying on-line (logged in with my resort confirm number) but it keeps telling me no availability for any restaurant on property :confused3 With the +10 rule, I should have been able to book yesterday. I'm not trying for anything hard so I am not worried about getting locked out of any place, but I would like to be done with this until after the holidays.

Thanks!

Anyone here having issues with making ADR's for 6/19? I keep trying on-line (logged in with my resort confirm number) but it keeps telling me no availability for any restaurant on property :confused3 With the +10 rule, I should have been able to book yesterday. I'm not trying for anything hard so I am not worried about getting locked out of any place, but I would like to be done with this until after the holidays.

Thanks!

You won't be able to book until 12/21. It is +10 days AFTER the day you check in. HTH

ADRs so far (all dinner):
Chef Mickey's
Crystal Palace
Be Our Guest
Boma
Via Napoli

Also planning on trying Beaches and Cream and Big River, but neither take ADRs. Hopefully that won't be too big of a problem...

Ok first half of June travelers, here is the deal we have been waiting for. Rumored to come out January 3!!

rooms with up to 30 % off
not need to buy tickets but if you want tickets they will be at special price if you buy them with the room
book from january 3 to may 31
check in february 18 to june 14
minimum 1 nigth maximum 14 nigths
available at most resorts excepts LM rooms at AOA
These will be the prices of the discounted tickets

Day Tkt AD CH
One (1) Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket $97 $92
One (1) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® Option $135 $128
One (1) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Water Park Fun & More Option $159 $152
One (1) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® and Water Park Fun & More Options $183 $176
Two (2) Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket $191 $178
Two (2) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with No Expiration Option $224 $211
Two (2) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® Option $253 $240
Two (2) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® and No Expiration Options $286 $273
Two (2) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Water Park Fun & More Option $253 $240
Two (2) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Water Park Fun & More and No Expiration Options $286 $273
Two (2) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® and Water Park Fun & More Options $277 $264
Two (2) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper®, Water Park Fun & More and No Expiration Options $310 $297
Three (3) Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket $255 $238
Three (3) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with No Expiration Option $297 $280
Three (3) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® Option $299 $283
Three (3) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® and No Expiration Options $338 $323
Three (3) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Water Park Fun & More Option $299 $283
Three (3) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Water Park Fun & More and No Expiration Options $338 $323
Three (3) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® and Water Park Fun & More Options $321 $305
Three (3) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper®, Water Park Fun & More and No Expiration Options $360 $344
Four (4) Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket $225 $210
Four (4) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with No Expiration Option $315 $300
Four (4) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® Option $273 $258
Four (4) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® and No Expiration Options $355 $341
Four (4) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Water Park Fun & More Option $273 $258
Four (4) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Water Park Fun & More and No Expiration Options $355 $341
Four (4) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® and Water Park Fun & More Options $292 $277
Four (4) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper®, Water Park Fun & More and No Expiration Options $372 $357
Five (5) Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket $235 $220
Five (5) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with No Expiration Option $371 $354
Five (5) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® Option $283 $267
Five (5) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® and No Expiration Options $409 $393
Five (5) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Water Park Fun & More Option $283 $267
Five (5) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Water Park Fun & More and No Expiration Options $409 $393
Five (5) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® and Water Park Fun & More Options $302 $287
Five (5) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper®, Water Park Fun & More and No Expiration Options $425 $409
Six (6) Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket $244 $228
Six (6) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with No Expiration Option $415 $398
Six (6) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® Option $291 $276
Six (6) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® and No Expiration Options $451 $435
Six (6) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Water Park Fun & More Option $291 $276
Six (6) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Water Park Fun & More and No Expiration Options $451 $435
Six (6) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® and Water Park Fun & More Options $310 $295
Six (6) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper®, Water Park Fun & More and No Expiration Options $466 $451
Seven (7) Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket $253 $237
Seven (7) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with No Expiration Option $449 $432
Seven (7) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® Option $300 $285
Seven (7) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® and No Expiration Options $483 $468
Seven (7) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Water Park Fun & More Option $300 $285
Seven (7) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Water Park Fun & More and No Expiration Options $483 $468
Seven (7) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® and Water Park Fun & More Options $319 $304
Seven (7) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper®, Water Park Fun & More and No Expiration Options $498 $483
Eight (8) Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket $262 $246
Eight (8) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with No Expiration Option $482 $466
Eight (8) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® Option $308 $293
Eight (8) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® and No Expiration Options $515 $500
Eight (8) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Water Park Fun & More Option $308 $293
Eight (8) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Water Park Fun & More and No Expiration Options $515 $500
Eight (8) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® and Water Park Fun & More Options $327 $312
Eight (8) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper®, Water Park Fun & More and No Expiration Options $530 $515
Nine (9) Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket $271 $255
Nine (9) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with No Expiration Option $526 $510
Nine (9) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® Option $317 $302
Nine (9) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® and No Expiration Options $557 $542
Nine (9) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Water Park Fun & More Option $317 $302
Nine (9) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Water Park Fun & More and No Expiration Options $557 $542
Nine (9) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® and Water Park Fun & More Options $336 $321
Nine (9) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper®, Water Park Fun & More and No Expiration Options $572 $556
Ten (10) Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket $279 $264
Ten (10) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with No Expiration Option $560 $544
Ten (10) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® Option $326 $310
Ten (10) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® and No Expiration Options $590 $574
Ten (10) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Water Park Fun & More Option $326 $310
Ten (10) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Water Park Fun & More and No Expiration Options $590 $574
Ten (10) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® and Water Park Fun & More Options $344 $329
Ten (10) Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper®, Water Park Fun & More and No Expiration Options $604 $588

Here is the thread discussing

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3033203

To those who frequent the code board, you know that the OP of the thread has an EXCELLENT track record of being right on target with this.

While my trip extends beyond 6/14 (for 4 nights) this room discount plus the ticket discount is EXACTLY what I have been looking for!!

If you check in ON the last day of the promo, is the discount good for your entire stay? I know it used to be that way, but am thinking it may have changed?:confused3

If you check in ON the last day of the promo, is the discount good for your entire stay? I know it used to be that way, but am thinking it may have changed?:confused3

according to the thread, no. Its a room only type discount. The only night that would be discounted is 6/14.

according to the thread, no. Its a room only type discount. The only night that would be discounted is 6/14.

I had the same question and that is what OP said, and he is very knowledgeable and usually correct!! We have two rooms and and will arrive the 15th or 16 so to arrive a night or two early for the savings, well it would eat up most of the savings. If the discount was for the entire stay like free dining based on your arrival date, it would be worth it for us..

We check out on the 15th, so it's almost like this deal is calling my name!

Cinderumbrella, I think I saw you mention on the other thread that you think that the ticket prices would include tax. Just curious as to why you think that? I'm thinking that it probably doesn't (unfortunately). I hope you're right!

I had pretty much told myself that I wouldn't stay deluxe if the room discount was only 30% and that I'd I'd just book the Swan instead. We're going to stay at a moderate next Thanksgiving, so I really want stay in the Epcot resorts area during June. BUT . . . if there is also a discount on tickets (I would have purchased UT tickets anyway -- but this discount is better), I may have to rethink my plan.

any ideas on which resorts get the higher % off??
I"m booking value really want to stay in All Star Movies but if Sports is a higher % off I'll move over

How do you go about chaning a ressie? I have a package now. If this is a room only discount, then will they have to refund my money and then rebook the vacation again?

Congrats everyone!!

Do you think that there will be anything the second half of June? any thoughts anyone? That is the only way we can stay. If not than it will be offsite for us the first part of our trip for sure.

this discount news has to be the best news of the day!!! :yay::yay::yay: I am not entirely sure I'm going to sleep the night before though!

So stoked if this comes to fruition! Our trip is 6/9-6/14! (checking out 6/15). This would be PERFECT if they let us get OKW 2BRVilla!

Awesome! If I get 30% off my BLT 1 BR (lake view), and purchase 3 adult 5-day park hoppers, I could save an additional $400! That's the cost of at least 3 table service meals for us. Woohoo!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter