June 2013 pin code watch !

sydneysmom

DIS Veteran
I didn't see one already started, but how about we start a June 2013 pin code watch !!! We're planning for the first week of June 1-8 :banana: I cannot even believe that we'll actually be able to make ADR's THIS YEAR!!! (okay, December, but I'm still excited!!)

Who else is going in June 2013 ?? :cheer2:

Me! Me! :thumbsup2 Our daughter is doing the Sea World week long overnight camp the second week in June 2013. So, dh and I are planning our very first child free vacation in 22 years! :cloud9:

I'll join in. Right now, our dates are May 21st to June 1st but we may have to change a week later meaning we'd have more June dates as well.

We'll be there May 30th-June 6th, staying at POR probably. Can't wait!

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android

We are splitting our trip between the Gulf and Disney. Our dates should be 6/18/13-6/21/13. Can't help to already be a little excited about the planning!

We're in

June 28~July 13. I want to do Disney, Universal and Sea World.

DF wants to do a week at disney and a week on the Fantasy.:laughing: As soon as he takes a look at DCL prices, he'll go with my plan.

We're hoping for June 9-18! Would love a sweet code for Grand Floridian- it would have to be a DARNED good one- fingers crossed!:goodvibes

We're in! Our wedding is June 27!

I'm beyond ready for 2013 rates to be released.

We are in too...dates Are around mid june and have some flexibility...now just need a discount of some sort!! Keeping fingers crossed for evyone!

We're in. My daughters are dancing with Disney Performing Arts, so we have to purchase the package through the our dance school. But it's only a 3 day package so I'll definitely be adding on days. Hoping for discounts! We had free dining last month so I'm spoiled! But I know that probably won't be available for June!

:cool1:
Count me in!

Spent 10 nights in Contemporary Hotel March 2012.
Hope to visit to Grand Floridian 2013.
Will watch for codes and advise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter