JUNE 2006 Scrapbooking Challenge

Three more for me yesterday - my broadband was playing up so I've had to enter from work :blush:

I just counted the pages I got done at the crop for DS's First WDW Trip album. I'm amazed, I got 19 pages done. So along with the other album I worked on - a numbers book for DNiece - that brings my total to 25 pages. Not bad for 2 nights of crops with DIS friends I haven't seen since last year's GASC.

The last couple of nights I actually worked on a mini album for MIL to take on her trip to Europe this weekend. I don't know that I should really count that though. It was 15 pages, but each pages was just a single 2.5x3.5 photo of grandkids. She likes the tiny albums that fit in the palm of her hand to carry on her trips, and I like to make sure she has current photos when she goes. (MIL & FIL go to Europe about 3 times a year for at least 2 weeks at a time.)

Woohoo! :banana: I just got another 10 pages done for DS's WDW album. I still have quite a few more to go, but I think I'll actually make my goal of finishing it by the end of the month.

This brings my total up to 35 pages so far this month.

4 more for me ...but that's it for June! We leave for vacation on Monday the 19 & won't be home till the 29th!

:wave2: nope not Disney....going to Cape Cod for dd's Theatre On Ice National skating competition.....

but I will be drinking lots of wine :drinking1

I got 6 more pages done yesterday bringing my total up to 22 for the month.

I did 8 pages today bringing me up to 30. This baby book is keeping me busy.

Sorry I have been so scarce lately, another busy weekend. We went to see THomas the Tank and had such a blast. I got my pictures back and I got a set for MIL and thought about putting them in a book. I need to do it kind of quickly though. So I will be starting that today. She likes smaller books so I am leaning towards an 8X8. Anthing smaller and I have problems doing the pages :goodvibes

Anyhoo I finally updated till here.

Keep on scrappin ladies

I got another 16 pages completed in the last few days. That brings me up to 51. I don't think I've ever gotten so much done in such a short amount of time. And I'm still on a roll; I really want to get this album done so I can say I've "finished" something for a change.

RRBB said:
I got another 16 pages completed in the last few days. That brings me up to 51. I don't think I've ever gotten so much done in such a short amount of time. And I'm still on a roll; I really want to get this album done so I can say I've "finished" something for a change.

Congratulations Robin!!!!!

I hear you about getting an album done....I really want to get my DCL Panama Canal cruise scrapbook done.....I am currently working on it but I'm only at day 6 of the 14 day cruise!!!!

Hi everyone. I am updated up to here. Way to go RRBB!!!!

Keep up the good work everyone.

I decided to do a small 8X8 album for MIL about our Day out with Thomas the Tank Engine on fathers day. It took only three days for the whole album. Much different than using 12X12. I hope MIL likes it.

well i finally got some stuff done! not a whole lot mind you considering I haven't been to work in 2 weeks (got in a car accident)...but i got 15 pages DONE! journaling and EVERYTHING i am so proud of that, i did 5 more pages but i dont think i am going to put journaling on them so i dont think that they count? let's hope that i can get some more done before the end of the month.

I got 15 pages done between last night and today bringing my total to 25!!!

I am so proud of myself and thank you guys for having this challenge...while I'll probably never do as many as some of you...I am actually going to challenging myself to get more pages done each month than I did in the previous month.

Updated till here.

I will be away for a few days till July 1st. :wave:
I have a goodie bag for the winner waiting to be mailed when I get back from minivacation to CT.

Keep on Scrappin' the month is almost over :hourglass

Okay I did 9 more pages yesterday to finish up the baby album. Got it done on time- I leave today or tomorrow for my sister's. That brings me up to 43 for the month.

I've been slowly plugging away and have finished 11 more pages. They took me forever, but I really like them!

I forgot to post, I got another 7 pages done last week. Unfortunately I ran out of steam after that. And I'm so close to finishing the album - just have some journaling pages, TOC, and dedication to do. Maybe I'll get a burst of energy before I go to bed tonight?

Congrats to Robin our June Scrap winner. I have a small prize for you if you would pm your addy I can get it out ASAP.

Congrats :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter