June 10th Whale Quest and Orca Point Cancelled For Alaska Wonder June 6th Sailing

DVCFAN

dvcfan
Just got off phone with DCL Port Adventure JU45 Whale Quest and Orca Point has been removed/canceled for June 10th in Alaska. It dropped off our plans so I called website problems and only took 30 mins on hold. He said they will send out notice but have not gotten one yet. There are other variations of this adventure still available. Hope this helps someone. This is for the June 6th Sailing on the Wonder to Alaska

We had our Photo Safari cancelled over the weekend too on the 6 June cruise. I booked us on something else, but I'm still going to call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter