July Challenge - -C'mon Girls!

We are almost half way through the month, so I thought I would run a tally for everyone to see..if something is incorrect or needs to be updated, please post!

PattyT 2
AJA55 4
Mickeyluver37 6
WDWMom 6
Alice28 8
Spinning 10
FantasticDisFamily 17
PigletsPal 23
Lainy67 28
ToDisney 30

Also, OhMom is in, but I don't see any post about how many pages are done yet.

Pretty close there so far at the end of the list....about 2 more weeks of scrapping in July.

I myself have scrapped ZERO, I am on the warpath getting ready for garage sale, donations etc. There are boxes and bags all over my house. It is so silly too, since maybe 5 more hours and my WDW book will be complete...not enough hours in the day!

Have fun!

Well this last week I've been able to finish 10 more pages. So that brings me to a total of 14. I'm getting to the end of this book and slowing down. It has over 50 pages in it. But I like most of what I've done. Hay Mom2Princesses, I got earrings for free this weekend at a garage sale. They are shells and used them in a layout last night. Clipped the backs off and used the foam dots to attach to the page. Sometimes I find myself looking at the strangest things to use for scrapping. OH.... the coolest thing was finding 22 (count them 22) "Color Box" eye ink pads at a garage sale for 0.25 apiece.

I have done exactly 4 pages this month .:( Can't seem to get those creative juices flowing . Not to mention the fact that this month has gone by way to fast !

AJA55--What a great idea! I never thought about using earrings as embellishments! I have only been to a couple of garage sales this summer--mostly looking for nice kids clothes and the occasional book or two. I will have to keep that in mind, I usually pass right over any jewelry. Getting ready for the garage sale is driving me crazy! My kids keep crying over every toy that I price--all stuff they haven't played with in ages. I cannot wait to get rid of all this stuff that I have accumulated--I am freeing up so much space that I didn't even know I had!

I'm up to 11 so far. I am a few pages behind my goal for the month, but going to my LSS to scrap Thursday night and hope to get a few more pages done. Got lots of paper the other day so things should go pretty quick.

But I'm still in!

I have three crops scheduled in the next week! Surely....I can get something done! If not...I will do the two daytime ones too!

I really have to get back into cropping!!!

Patti

I actually worked onmy pages! And at home!

I got together lots of "kits". I chose my pictures, papers and embelishments and put them in protectors. I am now ready to crop tonight...and the hard parts are done (well some of them).

Better yet...I used what I have! Which is way too much. I won't be as tempted to buy every new thing the store has. I may be able to keep my bill under $100 for once (lol).

I can't wait to tell you all how many pages I actually FINISHED tomorrow.

And....I don't have much happening today, so I may do even more.

Wish me luck!!!

Patti

Still at 31 but am planning to scrap all day Sat. Have a novice friend coming over and she made me promise to make her scrap! :p

So I hope to have a bunch more done by end of the weekend.

Deb

Went scrapping last night and finished 6 more pages on our cruise book. My total is now 18.

Deb, did you know you can not win the challenge more than once is a 4 month period. LOL You go girl!!!! I am never going to catch you, but you never know.

Sue

Deb,

I hope you knew I was kidding. You have motiviated me very much. I have been trying to get my cruise pictures done because I also know you are working on yours and you went on your cruise 3 months after me!!! I really need to catch up on everything but I will feel better once I get this behind me.

WEll I am back from vacation!
I have about 12 rolls off film to develop - and I still have a ton of 4th picture and kid pictures to scrap!
:)
We will see what I can get done now!
PAtty

I cropped for 9 hours last night...and managed to finish 30 pages....even the journaling!

It really helped to get everything together ahead of time...like that new Creative Memories kit.

The best part...is I hard spent any money...because I used what I had. I did buy a new package of Bazzill...and paid for two more crops...but only spent $5 above that. OH!! They had the new Disney Princess stickers! I have been looking for a good Belle sticker FOREVER!

I have a Princess class in an hour. Hopefully...we will do something I can use.

My son wants to crop one day this week...so that will be three cropping days.

I have finally broken out of my funk!!!! YEAH!

Patti

Went to a crop last night and finished 3 more 2 page layouts... my total for July is now 19 - 2 page layouts for a total of 38 pages. :Pinkbounc

Everyone left me for a while this afternoon so I took advantage and got my supplies out and scrapped at home. Haven't done that in ages but with the table to myself I was able toget stuff done. I am now up to 24 pages. I am so excited. I do not think I have done 24 pages collectively in the past 5 months. I almost have my cruise pictures complete. I think I have enough pics for 8 more pages. Hopefully I can get them done by the end of this month.

Sue

I did 8 pages this weekend ! More than I have done all month . Grand total so far 12 . But the way I look at it , is that I finally got some pages done .
Cyndi ( AKANickidahling/AKADisneyQueen )

8 more done so 36 for me so far this month. I might get a couple more done in the next couple of days, but that will be it for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter