July 9 & July 10 AP Preview Dates - Event Now Sold Out

So the link that was posted in the News and Rumor forum has a different page.

Originally said event is full (prob from last one)

Now it says, wait is almost over, and im in a waiting room
let the speculation begin :D
They were working on that AP page that I linked above yesterday, it was offline throughout most of the day, came back late in the evening
Make sure to be signed into your account
In the past the links have gone live before anyone receives an email

let the speculation begin :D
They were working on that AP page that I linked above yesterday, it was offline throughout most of the day, came back late in the evening
Make sure to be signed into your account
In the past the links have gone live before anyone receives an email

Im def not leaving the page now lol

FYI: No link has been provided, no emails have been sent as far as I know, this is an old link that has been used in the past for AP previews.

Yesterday and for weeks that link has been the AP Magnet logo..so it's getting close to being live ...:)

So with the impending e-mail coming in early July about AP options, could they wait until they collect the responses before preview reservations? I don't think they want to wait that long.

Ooh this suddenly feels like the AP early access to Galaxys Edge where we sat on this page for a while. Thank you.

it does not give me an option to log in first. It just goes straight to wait is almost over.

Hey guys I haven't been active here in quite a while, a lot has changed regarding Disney and I wanted to know if somebody could quickly brief me on this.

First, I've always had a silver pass, until February of this year when I finally made the jump all the way to Platinum Plus, and then a month later everything shut down. Having a silver pass I have never been to any passholder previews or events, so this is all new to me. My first question is how do these things usually work? Do they normally email you a link? I know they did the previews when SWGE opened but I was never told how that worked.

Second, how many days in advance do preview reservations usualy go live? I've been waiting anxiously for this lol.

Just seems odd the page would say we are in a queue and not to refresh. It reminds of of GE previews, where eventually the page just refreshed itself and we were able to register.
I agree with you. I hope it is a true waiting room!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter