**July 2020**

MamaJessie

DIS Veteran
Hello summer travelers! I have not seen a July thread yet so I thought I would start one :thumbsup2

I'll try to keep the roll call up to date, and will probably ask a lot of questions! July is one of the months we have NOT tried yet but my son really wanted to go for his 18th birthday - so here we are! I can't wait to talk to other July travelers - both those that have experience and other July newbs.

Happy planning :)

I need to update roll call. Or delete it? It is a hot mess. I think most people have moved their trips at this point?
Roll call
June 26th - July 3rd - Polynesian Villas - jriveiro724
June 27th - July 4th - Caribbean Beach Resort/ Yacht Club - DisSurfer878
June 27th - July 3rd - Pop Century - ceejayzvan
June 27th - July 4th - Caribbean Beach Resort - dknight1021
June 27th - July 5th - Port Orleans French Quarter - ArielSRL
June 28th - July 5th - Patclairesmom
June 28th - July 6th - Caribbean Beach Resort - SweetFamily2015
June 28th - July 6th - Riviera - MichaelWill&Megan'sMom
June 29th - July 5th - Caribbean Beach Resort - TVmom
July 1st - 8th - Coronado Springs - MamaToots30
July 1st - 12th - Pop Century - Shir Kahn
July 1st - 15th - All Star Sports - cwaltjen
July 1st - 17th - Yacht Club - Welsh_Dragon
July 2nd - 5th - Polynesian - kylenne
July 2nd - 9th - Beach Club / Polynesian / Boardwalk Inn - Mainsail Minnie
July 2nd - 10th - Bay Lake Tower - buzzrelly
July 2nd - 11th - Polynesian - kniquy
July 4th - 11th - Pop Century - MamaJessie
July 5th - 14th - Caribbean Beach Resort - e-rod jedimaster
July 5th - 17th - Pop Century - chad_1138
July 6th - 10th - Port Orleans Riverside - Stefne
July 6th - 12th - Offsite - LauraIngalls
July 6th - 13th - Port Orleans French Quarter - DrummerBoy523
July 6th - 14th - Contemporary Resort - StephanieP
July 6th - 15th - Boardwalk - PPFlight75
July 6th - 20th - Coronado Springs - MichelinMan
July 7th - 12th - Polynesian - Eeyore1220
July 7th - 13th - Wilderness Lodge - Jacq7414

July 7th - 14th - Pop Century - mekay1012
July 7th - 15th - All Star Music - MelissaBee
July 9th - 11th - Pop Century - Nox
July 9th - 12th - JenM
July 9th - 15th - Polynesian - Mascara&MouseEars
July 9th - 17th - Caribbean Beach Resort - Sandiz08
July 10th - 14th - jgl130
July 10th - 17th - Contemporary - HuskerFaninIL
July 10th - 20th - Caribbean Beach Resort / Polynesian Villas - lovethesun12
July 11th - 18th - Caribbean Beach Resort - flea1267
July 13th - 17th - Caribbean Beach Resort - RolloTomasi
July 14th - 20th - Gran Destino Tower Club Level - TinkerTracy
July 14th - 25th - pooki1
July 15th - 20th - disneydreamer1970
July 15th - 21st - Boardwalk/Yacht Club - 5olearys
July 15th - 24th - Animal Kingdom Lodge - wallawallakids
July 17th - 24th - Dolphin/Animal Kingdom Lodge - L_MD
July 17th - 24th - Beach Club - Vaninou
July 18th - 23rd - Polynesian - PineappleDaisy
July 18th 25th - Pop Century / Beach Club - katrinao82
July 18th - 26th - All Star Music - cbeeindisney

July 18th - 26th - Pop Century - ml sumner
July 19th - 25th - Pop Century - mickeysmith
July 21st - 30th - Animal Kingdom Lodge - stevelle
July 22nd - 27th - All Star Movies - DMLAINI
July 23rd - 26th - Coronado Springs - ArielSRL
July 23rd - 28th - e_yerger
July 23rd - 29th - Coronado Springs - EsmeCullen
July 23rd - Aug. 3rd - Caribbean Beach Resort / Fort Wilderness Cabins - HHMcG
July 23rd - Aug. 5th - Caribbean Beach Resort / Yacht Club - MaineMama
July 24th - 30th - Cruise/Polynesian - Stelmack Family
July 24th - Aug. 1st - Old Key West - ILovemyDVC
July 25th - Aug. 3rd - Boardwalk Inn / Beach Club - jfsag123
July 25th - Aug. 8th - Pop Century - DisneySwede
July 26th - 29th - Becky2005
July 27th - Aug. 1st - Pop Century - Sjohnson71103
July 29th - Aug. 4th - Caribbean Beach Resort - raider97
July 30th - Aug. 5th - Animal Kingdom Lodge - G719

July 31st - Aug. 7th - Yacht Club - Gordon Gekko

Last edited:
Hello summer travelers! I have not seen a July thread yet so I thought I would start one :thumbsup2

I'll try to keep the roll call up to date, and will probably ask a lot of questions! July is one of the months we have NOT tried yet but my son really wanted to go for his 18th birthday - so here we are! I can't wait to talk to other July travelers - both those that have experience and other July newbs.

Happy planning :)

I've gone a few Julys in a row. It's HOT HOT HOT and sometimes crowded! You just have to be smart with your planning and it's a great time to go! Being a teacher July is the go to month for me now!

I've gone a few Julys in a row. It's HOT HOT HOT and sometimes crowded! You just have to be smart with your planning and it's a great time to go! Being a teacher July is the go to month for me now!
We have gone in August the last couple years so I think we are getting used to melting on vacation lol, a little nervous about crowds since we are arriving on the 4th and we never really go when it is busy.

I am glad to read that you love July though! Our oldest is in college now to become a teacher so she will have a lot of summer trips in her future ;)

July 18-26 All Star Music

Another teacher here and have been in July and August many times- SUPER hot, but love it! Agree with above, be smart about planning- getting there early for rope drop and leave midway, go to the pool, take a nap, on really hot days- come back later for dinner and fireworks! Parks are open late in the summer so that helps!

Planning on heading back in July for the 3rd year in a row! No teachers in this household, but DH is a speech pathologist who works in schools, so it’s the same limitations. Right now we’re planning on being there July 3-12 with a split between Poly and Beach Club if we can swing it. It may not be possible, but it’s our dream split so we’re going to try it. The trip will for sure be a split stay no matter what, as that’s the only way we do things. Looking forward to planning with you all!

Planning on heading back in July for the 3rd year in a row! No teachers in this household, but DH is a speech pathologist who works in schools, so it’s the same limitations. Right now we’re planning on being there July 3-12 with a split between Poly and Beach Club if we can swing it. It may not be possible, but it’s our dream split so we’re going to try it. The trip will for sure be a split stay no matter what, as that’s the only way we do things. Looking forward to planning with you all!

How fun! That is a dream resort split! Good for you!

Fun split stay combo! Added you to the roll call.

I'll be following this thread as we are looking at the very end of June, first week of July 2021 as we'd like to be able to ride both Tron and Guardians and it will likely be our last trip for a while. The first time I went was mid August and holy cow it was hawt, not Hot, HAWT!

July 22-27 mother daughter trip for her 12th. Birthday trip (it's a surprise). We're at All Star Movies but may be moving if discounts are released.

July 27-August 1st: right now we are staying a POP...praying we get FD for that week. My daughters 8th birthday and her first trip to Disney!

July 22-25th AKV Jambo, then sailing off for a week on the Fantasy! First time on the Fantasy and first week-long DCL cruise. Randomly celebrating our 18th anniversary on the cruise but now that the DVC MM nights have come out, I wish we picked the week later - just missing the MM TL night. Bah.

This will be my third trip in July, first for the whole family, but we went in August last year, so we know what to expect. We're hoping for at least one DAH event. With teenagers, it's easy to sleep in, then hit a water park or hang out at the pool during the day, and head into the parks in the late afternoon/early evening. Last year, I think the earliest we got to a park was about 4pm, but we managed to have either EMH, MM, or the Dreams Party, so we were out until 1-2am every night. It was great!

Not sure what we're doing for park tickets yet. We're heading down for Thanksgiving with my school's marching band. I need to figure out while we're there if we can upgrade the tickets we got through the group to renew DH, DD, and DS's annual passes or not. If not, I'm hoping the new midday tickets are extended through the summer. Also depends on whether or not DH's best friend joins us... and if the ILs who are cruising with us come in just the night before the cruise or for a few days prior. If it's just the 4 of us, we'll hit Rise of the Resistance for sure, but maybe only HS, MK, and a water park. If more people are with us, we'll spend more time in the parks.

Only dining I'm thinking about so far is a family dinner at Boma when the ILs arrive Friday night...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts