**July 2020**

cmarsh31

DIS Veteran
Planning on heading back in July for the 3rd year in a row! No teachers in this household, but DH is a speech pathologist who works in schools, so it’s the same limitations. Right now we’re planning on being there July 3-12 with a split between Poly and Beach Club if we can swing it. It may not be possible, but it’s our dream split so we’re going to try it. The trip will for sure be a split stay no matter what, as that’s the only way we do things. Looking forward to planning with you all!
We did a BC-CR split a few years ago. It was great! We did AK on our transition day because it was going to be a bus ride from either, but tried to do most of our HS/EP stuff during the BC portion and MK with CR.

cmarsh31

DIS Veteran
July 14-20th at Gran Destino Tower- Club Level for part one of our honeymoon! Then our first time on the Disney Cruise line on the 20th!
We stayed in the Tower in August (right after/during the power outages) - it was AMAZING. If the rooms had balconies, I think it would be my favorite resort! My family was very impressed - especially that it's still considered a moderate!

• cmarsh31

DIS Veteran
    JetBlue fares are open for summer. Just booked our flights... at least our flight down. Still deciding what we're doing to fly home.

TinkerTracy

DIS Veteran
    JetBlue fares are open for summer. Just booked our flights... at least our flight down. Still deciding what we're doing to fly home.
    That's our next step! We have to decide on our flights. We also added two extra nights onto our trip...oops!

mekay1012

Mouseketeer
    Hi everyone! We will be going July 7-14 and are staying at Pop. We are excited to try the new skyliner! We normally travel in June (I’m a teacher), but between by husband’s work schedule and my oldest going to camp the week we like to travel, we decided to try July. We can’t wait!

buzzrelly

DIS Veteran
    Officially joining in here!

We just switched from BLT to a 2-bedroom at the BCV July 1-July 8th and I am super excited!

I’ve never been in July but with the kids getting older, it’s harder and harder to nail down dates that everyone is available. This is what works. Plus, I’ve always wanted to see the MK fireworks on 7/4 so I’m really excited about that!

Almost ready for ADR day!

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS