July 2010 ADR Cancelled thread - Please read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Wednesday June 16, at exactlly 10.30 am Mexico Time, that will be 11.30 Miami time or easter time ,I am going to cancel this:

1.-Le Cellier.-29 July at 6.25 pm for 4 people;)

Hope some Dis gets it!!!!

Okay, read 1st post. May I ask why we can't "trade"? Meaning, I have a ressie, I tell another DISer my name and she uses my name/ressie to check in and vice versa? Is there something against the rules with that?

Okay, read 1st post. May I ask why we can't "trade"? Meaning, I have a ressie, I tell another DISer my name and she uses my name/ressie to check in and vice versa? Is there something against the rules with that?

Disney no longer supports transferring ADRs and trading the way you suggest would be a way to circumvent their policy. The DIS doesn't support sharing ways to circumvent Disney policy.

I have a Garden Grill reservation for Thursday, July 29th for 4 people at 6:35 p.m.

I am going to cancel it tomorrow at noon (EST). Feel free to let me know (before noon tomorrow) if you'd like me to coordinate a different time.

I just canceled a dessert party reservation for July 2nd- 9pm for 4 adults.

If you want to book, the entire charge must be paid when booking- $110.72

Just cancelled O'Hana 7/1 5pm, Akershus 6/30 5pm, Narcoossee's 7/2 5:30pm - all for 2 adults and 2 children.

Just noticied a Chef Mickey available for 7/4 at 8:45am for 2 adults and 2 children. Hope someone here can use it.

Cancelled Cali Grill for 7/22 at 5:35pm and Brown Derby on 7/21 for 5:20pm. (Actually, just switched them around because we decide to go to BD on 7/22 and Cali Grill on 7/21 - excited for both ADRs!)

Just cancelled:
Rainforest Cafe 7/19 6:05
Biergarten 7/20 7:00pm
O'hana 7/21 6:40pm

All for 4 ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter