- May 4, 2006
I'll aim for 450 minutes. I know I'll get a lot of miles in during my trip but my watch doesn't always count that as exercise.
6/1 25 minutes
6/2 15 minutes
6/1 25 minutes
6/2 15 minutes
I hope you are feeling better. Reactions to vaccines are the worst.A quiet weekend with too much couch time having a weird reaction to the shingles vaccine (be forewarned if you’re planning to get it!), I got back on track today at the gym for 45 minutes. I couldn’t do anything weight bearing because of the muscle soreness from the shot so I just stayed on the treadmill.
So sorry you've been feeling badly and hope you bounce back quickly.A quiet weekend with too much couch time having a weird reaction to the shingles vaccine (be forewarned if you’re planning to get it!), I got back on track today at the gym for 45 minutes. I couldn’t do anything weight bearing because of the muscle soreness from the shot so I just stayed on the treadmill.
Great job! That's like walking around Hollywood Studios for the day!Starting off the month good. DH got me up yesterday morning to go for a walk. We got back and the kids were still sleeping so we went for a longer walk. By like 8:30 am I had almost 10,000 steps. Ended the day with 17,000.
June 1 - 27
June 2 - 151
Very cool! I wish I could see Donald leading the band.There's a special celebration in Shanghai this week only. Donald Duck turns 85 on June 9, 2019, and in his honor from June 3 to June 9 Shanghai Disneyland has rolled out special decorations, food (including Donald-themed ice creams, waffles, and drinks), and merchandise. Donald will be leading the Shanghai Disneyland band, and there will be a special birthday celebration on June 9, giving guests the opportunity to sing Happy Birthday to him. Also, the resort is offering special birthday packages to help guests celebrate their own birthdays.
I hadn't realized that Donald Duck is a favorite in China. The resort's press release about the celebration offers the following "fun facts about just how popular Donald Duck is amongst Chinese guests at Shanghai Disney Resort":
(The press release has pictures of the giant Donald Duck, as well as the cute Donald merchandise and food.)
- Every year, around 150,000 guests visit Shanghai Disney Resort to say hello and take pictures with Donald Duck at the character meet and greet locations.
- Around 5 million guests have visited the 11-meter-tall Giant Donald Duck on Wishing Star Lake since its inauguration on July 9, 2018.
- Donald’s Waffles are one of the top selling desserts in the park. If you stacked up all of the plain Donald’s Waffles sold at the resort since its Grand Opening [in 2016], the waffle tower would be 18 times taller than the Enchanted Storybook Castle.
- Donald’s Duckburg Ices are one of the most popular ice-creams available in the park. If you lined up all of the Donald’s Duckburg Ices sold at the resort since its Grand Opening [in 2016], the popsicles would stretch around the Shanghai Inner Ring Road 3.76 times.
- There are over 100 different kinds of Donald Duck-themed merchandise items available at Shanghai Disney Resort.
- The most popular Donald-themed merchandise items at Shanghai Disney Resort include Donald minibody hats, crossbody bags, mugs, Sleepy Donald headbands, and plush toys of all kind.
I hope you are feeling better. Reactions to vaccines are the worst.
+1 to all of these!So sorry you've been feeling badly and hope you bounce back quickly.