Johanna and Dustin's SBP adventure! 6/23/08 No more swag at SBP

wow your floral sounds just like mine. Of course I had Rose too! Except Im not having the chair covers.

YAY! I was hoping you'd correct me! :rotfl:

They are truly beautiful. I love the little flowers. If I wasn't doing the fall theme, I think I would have wanted something like that. After all the searching you've done, I think these are definitely the ones!

If it makes you feel any better, my thank you's don't match at all. The thank you cards that went with the invitations were just the response cards. So we liked the lampshade ones and decided to get those.

YAY! I was hoping you'd correct me! :rotfl:

They are truly beautiful. I love the little flowers. If I wasn't doing the fall theme, I think I would have wanted something like that. After all the searching you've done, I think these are definitely the ones!

If it makes you feel any better, my thank you's don't match at all. The thank you cards that went with the invitations were just the response cards. So we liked the lampshade ones and decided to get those.

That does make me feel better... I don't want to be too matchy matchy! :rotfl:

You ask... you shall recieve! ;)

First up is DS Mason, who is the younger of the twins... I think this pic was at Epcot, but not sure. Somewhere in Disney in January.
000_0011.jpg

Next up is DD Madison, who is the older twin (duh!) It's a super close up of her, but I love it because of her eyes...
100_0051.jpg

Brandon is next. He is three and awesome!
000_0002.jpg

These next are my favs of everyone! The guy in the pics is my DF and their dad (another duh! But these days anything goes, so I thought I'd clarify... I am not promiscuous! :rotfl2: (sp?) )

On the carousel in Downtown Disney!
100_0002.jpg

All three cuties at our house...
100_0040.jpg

Mason after eating something good (and orange)
100_0052.jpg

Madison looking adorable and Daddy looking a bit tired... :rotfl:
100_0091.jpg

I don't have any pics of us together on this camera DS card, but I will download some soon, promise! So here is one of me in Animal Kingdom in january. Keep in mind, I've lost 20 pounds! :lmao: I feel the need to add that, so just imagine me on my way to being skinnier!
100_0011.jpg

There you go Amanda and Christina!!!!!
Hope the popcorn was good! popcorn::

Sounds like things are really moving along. Thanks for posting on my PJ!

I lost 10 lbs in the past year. Losing 20 must have been very difficult! I bet you are really proud!

I'm sorry I missed the pics of your dress when they were up. I hope you are having fun planning and don't get too nervous as the day approaches. I was shocked this morning when I realized I'm now at 8 months 3 weeks!

It seems like yesterday was 12 months!!

Sounds like things are really moving along. Thanks for posting on my PJ!

I lost 10 lbs in the past year. Losing 20 must have been very difficult! I bet you are really proud!

I'm sorry I missed the pics of your dress when they were up. I hope you are having fun planning and don't get too nervous as the day approaches. I was shocked this morning when I realized I'm now at 8 months 3 weeks!

It seems like yesterday was 12 months!!

Thanks for coming over and saying hi! :goodvibes

10 pounds is awesome!!!!! YOU must be really proud!

My dress pics were taken down because they were all thoughts and options, but I finally bought a dress from david's, so if you'd like to see it... I'll send you the link. :thumbsup2

I'm just under 6 months and it's like flying by... 8 months will go quicker than you can imagine! Can't wait to read more about your plans!

Wow, it took me a while to get to the end of this thing! Congratulations on everything, from getting married to the weight. I know its not easy, I used to be 40 lbs. heavier than I am now, however right now I'm aiming to get back to my ideal weight which is 20 lbs lighter. Personally I blame my man, I was in great shape when we met, and suddenly getting together seemed like it was more important than exercising, and at the time it was :love:

Wow, it took me a while to get to the end of this thing! Congratulations on everything, from getting married to the weight. I know its not easy, I used to be 40 lbs. heavier than I am now, however right now I'm aiming to get back to my ideal weight which is 20 lbs lighter. Personally I blame my man, I was in great shape when we met, and suddenly getting together seemed like it was more important than exercising, and at the time it was :love:

WOW! 40 pounds... hat's off to you! I have a lot more to lose, but I'm getting their slowly.. thanks for yur support and stopping by! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter