Jodi Arias Trial Part 2, starting with JM cross of JA

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's saying when she was peeping in the back window, they didn't see her. He's proving the point that she was stalking him and watching without his knowledge.

I can't wait to hear what Beth Karas and Jean Casarez say the body language was of the jurors when JM started his cross examination..

He needs to be careful that the jury doesn't think he's being too hard on her and start feeling sympathy for her.

Wow, that smirk on her face is something else. At least the jury is getting to see her other side.

I didn't know that people didn't eat out in August.

Oh he's making her eat her words from yesterday, and I imagine he'll keep repeating some of her previous testimony to see how many lies he can catch her in.

I love how JM is summing up 7 days of defense testimony in about 20 minutes. She is a jealous stalker who lies.

Getting her on the monogamy definition - it's okay for her to cheat and lie about it, but not Travis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts