JillShari's disigns...

If you're still granting guests access, I'd love a pass if possible. We're going on a fantasy cruise this coming December 2017. Thanks for considering me if you're still doing this. (So sorry one ruined it for everyone else!)

Sorry that someone did this to you, it only takes one to ruin it for everyone else. I would love to have a pass to use to create new magnets for my upcoming cruise if you are still giving access.

Hi! I would love a guest pass if possible. We are cruising this October. I have loved using your blanks in the past. Thank you for all your hard work and creativity!

Jill,
I would love to be able to work with you again on a design for our door decorations. You did them for us in December 2016 and there were AWESOME!
Please let me know if this can happen and what the procedure is now for looking at the album designs and ordering.
I am so sorry people feel they have a right to something that doesn't belong to them, and I can't imagine how discouraging this must be. So sorry a few ruin things for all of us.
Thanks for your consideration.
Pam

I'm so sorry that people can't follow the rules and ruin this stuff for everyone else. If you are still sharing your designs with people who just want to print them and use them for themselves, I'd love to know about it. Thanks.

For those who have read this far, this is JillShari's last post (Oct 2016)
I am sorry to say that i won't be taking requests any longer.... I have my blanks currently still up at the link in my first post. Please feel free to personalize and use them on your own for your personal pleasure and enjoyment only. I have been the victim of someone from these boards copying my images and putting them up for sale on ebay as iron-on patches. I spent hours designing these and personalizing them for everyone to enjoy and per my understanding, I was not ever supposed to charge for them as that is an infringement on Disney as they own the rights to all of their characters etc. I may change over the blanks album to needing to get a guest/visitor pass from me in order to view it, so if that happens, you will need to PM me for me to figure that part out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter