JillShari's disigns...

JillShari

Mouseketeer
Edited as of 10/30/2016

I am not designing any more.
Someone has taken my blanks and used them on ebay to sell iron ons. She was on these boards and then banned because she did the same thing to other designers as well. I am greatly frustrated by this as she has been warned many times that they are not for selling purposes and Disney doesn't allow their trademarked characters to appear on things sold without their consent. I reported her to Disney and ebay but despite complaints from me and others, nothing has changed.
I have deleted my completed album.
My blanks album on flickr now should require a guest pass to access.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jillshari/albums/72157633047210926
(please let me know if it doesn't make you get a guest pass and if you want one, please message me)
I spent so many hours doing these and it breaks my heart not to be able to share them and let you all customize your own for your own personal enjoyment, but I am feeling very betrayed.
It was fun spreading some magic and smiles while it lasted.
Adios!

Last edited:
I have to delete these as I am afraid since someone violated trust and rules here and I found some of my designs copied and sold on ebay.

Last edited:
Those are great! Would you mind personalizing some for me? We'll be on the Fantasy June 22-29, 2013. If you can fit "Disney Fantasy" and "2013" on all of them, that would be great. But if there's not room for all that just do our name and Disney Fantasy.

Toy Story Aliens-The Easterlings, Disney Fantasy, and either the dates or just the year.

Bruce-Dylan, Disney Fantasy

Crush-JR, Disney Fantasy

Can you make one with just Dory? If not, the Marlin &Dory one is fine. -Tara, Disney Fantasy

Thanks so much!

would love it if you could do one for each name.

mickey --Rob, Chris, Adam

minney--Mia, Julia, Judy

and one of lady and the tramp that has Adam and Julia in the ears and 1st anniversary on it.

thanks, your work is awesome.

I just wanted to stop by to say that they are all beautiful- well done and thank you so much for sharing:lovestruc
Jill

These are fantastic!!!! I really appreciate you taking the time to do this for people! Awesome!

I would love to have a few!
1. Nightmare--left ear "Disney Fantasy", right ear "2013", center "Stephen"
2. Classic Characters- left ear "Disney Fantasy", right ear "2013", center "Aidan"
3. Bruce- left ear "Disney Fantasy", right ear "2013", center "Alex"
4. Alice & Cheshire-left ear "Disney Fantasy", right ear "2013", center "Kelly"
5. Blank Tink- left ear "Disney Fantasy", left ear "2013", center "Holly"

Thank you so much!! If this is too much, I'd rather have Alex & Aidan's more than any. :)

Thank you so much !!

Could I please have Lady , with GINA in the large circle ?

Love the checked background !

Thanks again !

may I please request Rapunzel?

could you please include this info somewhere?

the wonder
our first cruise
princess savannah

thank you so much!! your designs are beautiful!!

What a kind thing to do! May I please request 4?
Mickey - Damian
Minnie - RuthAnn
Stitch - Damian Jr
Toy Story - Dakota

Could you add on each
Mediterranean Cruise
Disney Magic

Thank you again for being so selfless and generous.

Hi! Your designs are wonderful! If you wouldn't mind, could you please design the following for me?

Classic characters - The Fantasy
July 6th - 13th
Western Carribean
Kevin, Kim, and Lauren

Pink Minnie Mouse. Lauren

Thanks everyone!

I'm working on some now... I will post them to a set on flickr... you'll have to scroll to find yours but it should work and you can download them in the size you want. Let me know if anyone has any issues with me doing it this way!

Thank you so much !!! Lady is my fav character and so happy to now have a magnet for the cruise AND my refrig !!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!