JillShari's disigns...

Hi! I am very new to this and not a huge crafter but I LOVE the idea of making magnets for our cruise in November - which is also our first time on DCL!! The magnets are so very cute!!!
What is the best way to print the DISigns out to create a magnet? :confused3 I have a few ideas but none seem perfect so wondering how everyone is making them! Thank you so much for your help!!!!! I truly appreciate it!!

I'm putting the images on a Word document, sizing them how I want, then printing them on cardstock. Then we'll laminate them and put magnets on the back. Other ways to do it are printing them on photo paper and adding magnets or printing them on magnet paper.

Hello and thank you for your offer to share!

Could we please get:

Stitch with the name Debbie

Tinkerbell with the name Fofy

Minnie with the name Emmanuela

and the Jack and Sally one with the names John and Debbie? Thanks!

I use magnet paper and print directly on that...they are great and last a very long time...but, I believe that if you would laminate the card stock and add magnets that will be just as good:)

Thank you!! The only two ways I could think were magnet sheets printed using the printer or laminating after printing on card stock or photo paper. But I thought maybe there was a better way or a website that you could order from (after uploading the image). I've read mixed reviews about the magnet sheets curling at the edges or not sticking. I'll give them a try. Now, to just decide which designs to get!! They are so adorable!!!

I just love all of your designs and wondered if you could do Alice in Wonderland with the name Benjamin (he just loves her) and Mickey with Alicia. Thanks!

I love you designs and would like to request several for our up coming multi generation family vacation.

I would like to have Disney Fantasy in the left ear, Family Vacation 2013 in the right ear and the following names in the centre:

1. On Chip and Dale - Michel
2. On Tiana and Frog - Caitlin
3. On Meridia - Catherine
4. On Minnie Mouse (pink polka dots) - Susan
5. On Minnie Mouse (grey swirly background) - Lise
6. On Goofy - Daniel

I am in no rush as the cruise is not until late August.

Thank you very much. I don't know how you do it and I would not know where to start.

I love your designs! I was wondering if you could make some for me. We are going mid August, so there is no rush. If it is too much, please let me know. I don't want to take advantage of you and your talents.

Pink Polka dot Minnie - Becca
Ellie and Carl wedding - 20th Anniversary Bob & Jen
Monter' Inc. Cast - Xander
Ramone - Robby
Classic characters - 2013 Disney Magic The Mitchells

Thank you so much!

I have some what of an unusual request and not sure if its even possible. My DH is a WV State Trooper. I would love to have a Mickey in a law enforcement hat. Do you think you could do it?

These are so fun!!! If you had some time, my girls and I would love these for our door for our Med cruise in a few weeks!!!

2013 Magic
The Incredibles - Grace
Monster's Inc. (with all the monsters) - Audrey
Merida - Laura

It is so kind of you to share your talents with us! Many thanks!:yay:

I have some what of an unusual request and not sure if its even possible. My DH is a WV State Trooper. I would love to have a Mickey in a law enforcement hat. Do you think you could do it?

Great idea! I'm in law enforcement and would love one too!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hi there,

Love your designs, I can't believe how many talented people there are on this site!

I wondered whether you would be able to create something new for my Alaska cruise this year?

I'm looking for a Mickey head with an Alaska scene in the background (glacier perhaps) and Alaska Minnie and Mickey as the characters.

I really like the font you've used on the Easterling Aliens design - could you copy this but saying:

Left ear - Disney Wonder
Right ear - Alaska September 2nd-9th 2013
Center - Elle & Kirsty

Thank you!

Good Morning,

I too love your designs, could you make some for our upcoming cruise.

Please include Disney Fantasy Western August 17

Shawn - Roger Rabbit
Tim - Carl & Ellie - married one
Ryan - Lightnin McQueen
Patty - Rapunzel
Laura - Cinderella
Kathy - Dory

Thank you very much.

I'm so happy you guys like my designs... I hope to get to some of these requests soon... I am in the midst of a large home remodel, so bear with me. Thanks!

Here is a thread to one that has been done as law enforcement.... see if that works for your requests...let me know otherwise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter