*Jessica & Jared* 06/17/08>Wedding PJ< *We're Back & Married!*

OK, so I have been working on my welcome bags lately. I do have a long way to go with them, but I wanted to post what I have done so far. I chose white gift bags and decorated them with the graphic that I made. I also punched green cardstock with my Mickey punches and glued them to the bags. I am pretty happy with them. It is not the best work I have ever done, but I can be satisfied with it. ::yes::

wedding004-1.jpg

wedding005-1.jpg

For the two kids that will be attending, I purchased smaller gift bags and put Disney scrapbook stickers on them. I also had some left over Mickey letter stickers, so I put the kids’ names on their bags as well. I think I have finished buying for the kid bags. Here are a few pictures of the goodies that will be going into each child’s bag. :earsboy: :earsgirl:

wedding001-1.jpg

wedding002-1.jpg

wedding003-1.jpg

Oh, I also purchased a few Disney Dollars to stick in the kids’ bags too. I love the look and feel of the Disney Dollars; the dollars feel like real money. Notice; Scrooge McDuck’s signature on the bills! So clever!

wedding012-1.jpg

wedding013.jpg

I plan to purchase many snacks, necessities, and fun things for the adult bags. So far I have purchase some fun Disney pins. I found them at the Disney Store yesterday when their pins where 50% off. I bought all of the guests a “Disney Family vacation” pin. I thought it fit perfectly for the occasion! :grouphug:

wedding008-1.jpg

I also created a sticker that will be attached to the necessities bag that will contain band-aids, sunscreen, gum, Shout wipes, tic-tacs, etc… Thanks to a few of you on the boards for that idea!:)

wedding014.jpg

wedding015.jpg

Also, I snagged some information brochures for the parks that were available at my local Disney Store. It is filled with park maps, helpful hints, and other information about the parks that I thought my guest could use. Thank you Sandy for the idea! ;)

wedding006-1.jpg

These will be inserted into the folders that I still need to find. I will also put my welcome newsletter in the folder with postcards, stamps, My DF’s and my “Top-Ten Things That Can’t Be Missed In the Parks” list, and other info. Wow! I still have so much to do!!! I am stumped on the welcome newsletter! If any of you have a finished welcome newsletter that you don’t mind posting, I would love to get some ideas from it! I think I am getting writers-block when it come to that stinker.:sick:

Lastly, here is the finalized wedding program that I made. I am only putting a picture of the front and back page of the program, because those are the only pages that have changes since I posted last about it. The “Thank You” page has a faint picture backdrop of my DF and me sitting on a dock with our backs to the camera. I hope you can see it in the picture. It looks really nice in reality!:bitelip:

004.jpg

005.jpg

Only fourteen more days until we leave and eight days until the big day! I cannot believe it!:hyper:

I am sorry for a few of the blurry pictures!:headache:

Great job Jessica! i like the welcome bags and all the goodies! I definately need to see if I can find the pin--so cute! The kids will have fun with all their special stuff! The "bear" stickers are cute-my middle son loves pooh(he sleeps with 6 of them:rotfl: )- I probable should've done Pooh too!

Your programs came out nice too!

We get to Disney the day before you! I CANNOT wait! Where are you guys staying? We are at ASMv for 2 nights and BC for the rest of the trip--

Oh, wow! Jessica everything looks awesome! Your thank you on your program made me tear up. How sweet! The bags are just wonderful and the programs are really beautiful! I can't even begin to imagine how excited you must be! :banana:

I love the things you have chosen for your bags especially the family vacation pin....oh I wish there was a disney store near me.....you have so much done and its getting so close.... you will have a truly magically and amazing day!:goodvibes

Great job Jessica! i like the welcome bags and all the goodies! I definately need to see if I can find the pin--so cute! The kids will have fun with all their special stuff! The "bear" stickers are cute-my middle son loves pooh(he sleeps with 6 of them:rotfl: )- I probable should've done Pooh too!

Your programs came out nice too!

We get to Disney the day before you! I CANNOT wait! Where are you guys staying? We are at ASMv for 2 nights and BC for the rest of the trip--

Wow! Six Poohs... he must feel super comfy at night! pooh: Yes, you must go try to find the pins. I thought they were perfect.

We are staying a PC for one night with our friends, and then POFQ for four nights (during the wedding), then we will hop on our Disney Cruise for 3 nights, and then back to Disney World again where we will stay at the WL for four more nights. Wow, we are getting our fill in!:eek:

Wow! What great goodies!

Oh, wow! Jessica everything looks awesome! Your thank you on your program made me tear up. How sweet! The bags are just wonderful and the programs are really beautiful! I can't even begin to imagine how excited you must be! :banana:

I love the things you have chosen for your bags especially the family vacation pin....oh I wish there was a disney store near me.....you have so much done and its getting so close.... you will have a truly magically and amazing day!:goodvibes

Thank you for the confidence booster ladies! I have so much more to do with the bags until they are complete. :faint:

great job on the welcome backs!! They look great!

Thank you! I think I have finally finished with all of the print-outs for the welcome bags or folder. Now i just need to go shopping for all the snacks and necessities for the bags. My gal pal is going with me on Wednesday to do that. Over the weekend I created and printed the following for the welcome folders:

• Welcome Newsletter
  • Fantasmic! Welcome Event Invitation
  • Our Walt Disney World Tips Brochure
  • Our Wedding Crossword Puzzle
  • Our Reception Lunch Menu (for adults)
  • Our Reception Lunch Menu (for kids)
  • Handy Trip Cards
  • Contact Sticker (w/our #s)
  • Welcome Bookmark
  • Seal Sticker for front of Folder

Wow! I am so happy I finally finished that big obstacle. Now I have to find something else that will keep my mind busy! Oh, I guess that is why i am on the boards now! :laughing:

I can't beleive you leave so soon!! The welcome bags are looking great!

Thank you so much! I have really been stressing about them. I have put a ton of energy into them. I am so glad I am finished with the hard part. Now I just need to go shopping!:woohoo:

Everything looks great!! Love your welcome packet!

Wow you have done so much to prepare for this wedding!! I love your dress!! I love pick-up dresses!! Your welcome gifts and bags turned out great too. I bet you are getting so excited. The last 2 weeks FLEW by for me!! Im so jealous-- i havent been to Disney since the wedding back in 2006. Im so ready for another trip!! I cant wait to read your TR so I can pretend for a brief moment that Im back there..

How exciting... :cool1:

Yes... it is very exciting! This past year of planning has just flown by, but these last few weeks are dragging! I think it is because I have more down-time now that school is out. During the past year I have been so busy with teaching and planning that the time flew. Now that my summer vacation has began, I find myself constantly checking the calendar. I should have taught summer school so I could keep myself busy! I am ready for the day to be here!:headache:

Don't worry it will be here before you know it, in the mean time just enjoy the panning!! Everything looks great! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter