Jessi & Mike's PJ: 12/12/08 SBP ~OUR INVITATIONS **PICS** 11/12/08 Pg 8~

just reading through your pj. LOVE your BM cards :lovestruc what an amazing idea! Your makeup looks beautiful :goodvibes

Jessi -- I am so glad to see how beautiful your makeup looked. I have contacted Ana about mine and will do a trial in August or September when I am down there with a girlfriend. Your look is very much what I am hoping for. :love: You look very glamorous! THank you for sharing the pix! :hug:

Thank you ladies SO much!! :hug: This really means the world to me! I'm glad I could help with the pictures - I received so much help from this board and I'm really glad I could start to help others. :goodvibes

I had makeup and hair tril with ana last week, i felt the make became very shiny quickly and my hair fell out really quickly so i'm worrried about my hair as i cant fly over any more beofre the wedding to have another trail

Hmm.. Are there any products hair or makeup wise that help with that problem usually? Ana said to me if that there's anything that I use that makes my hair hold longer or my eyeshadow have better stay power to let her know and she'll use it. I think I'm going to keep a compact powder in my bridal purse to keep my oil under control.

Jessi -- did you have false eyelashes in those pix? I'd love to just have her use many, many layers of mascara to lengthen and thicken (which I do on a daily basis) rather than having false eyelashes which I might not get easily accustomed to.

Jessi -- did you have false eyelashes in those pix? I'd love to just have her use many, many layers of mascara to lengthen and thicken (which I do on a daily basis) rather than having false eyelashes which I might not get easily accustomed to.

Yes, they were false eyelashes. :goodvibes When I asked Ana about them, her first question was if I've ever worn them before which I have. She said it's not good for people to wear false eyelashes on their wedding day if they're not used to them. She suggests that if you want them to buy some and get some practice wearing them. They're definitely not for everybody. :) It's kinda like when you get acrylic nails for the first time and you get them caught on everything and wind up scratching your face. :laughing:

The Lisa's Magical Weddings trial pictures were my natural eyelashes just for reference.

Thanks, Jessi. WOW! You have gorgeous eyelashes naturally. I think I'll just ask Ana to pump mine up with waterproof mascara.

Thanks, Jessi. WOW! You have gorgeous eyelashes naturally. I think I'll just ask Ana to pump mine up with waterproof mascara.

:blush: Aww.. Thank you! I'm not used to all these compliments but I really do appreciate them! :thumbsup2 You should be fine with several layers of mascara! She'll probably use an eyelash curler first and even that step alone really makes them look glam!

Here is the price list Beaute Speciale (Ana) e-mailed to me!

Pricing List

Hair Services:

$65 Hair
$50 Short Hair and for children under 12 years old

Make Up Services:
$50 Make Up

$75 for Airbrush Make-up.

$30 Eyes Only
$10 For Pair of Eye Lashes

Should you choose to use our make up services our artists will give you a touch up of powder for shine and a touch up for lipstick. All make up is water proof. We also provide a final seal face spray that sets the make up and makes everything water proof and sweat proof.

THANK YOU :yay: THANK YOU:yay: THANK YOU :yay:

Jessi

Glad to see that Ana did such a great job with your makeup, it looked fab:) . Looooved the false lashes:love: i personally cant live without them & wear a pair on a daily basis (im a makeup artist so i can get away with wearing very full on eye makeup & a daily basis):lovestruc . The difference they can make is incredible.

Im pretty shocked at Lisa's makeup:eek: , i would of been sooo upset if that had been me. It looked too natural almost as though there was nt anything on your eyes etc. I totally think you ve made the right choice to go with Ana.

I ve booked Beaute Speciale for both our planning session in Oct & for our wedding as i they seem to be able to do the look i really want plus im a huge lover of Mac:love: .

Just found your PJ....Your make up looks wonderful! I am wearing False Eyelashes for my wedding too! They really make your eyes POP! What part of NJ are you in. My DF is from Oxford and went to College in Bloomfield. We also have good friends in Woodbridge and drive up once a month or so to visit!

Just found your PJ....Your make up looks wonderful! I am wearing False Eyelashes for my wedding too! They really make your eyes POP! What part of NJ are you in. My DF is from Oxford and went to College in Bloomfield. We also have good friends in Woodbridge and drive up once a month or so to visit!

Thank you so much!! Yay!! We're from Northern NJ, near Wayne. Woodbridge isn't so far! I love the mall that's there (and there's a Jose Tejas restaurant in Iselin right by the mall!) :laughing:

Do you have pictures of you with the falsies? I'll dig through your PJ when I get home (since your image hosting site is blocked here at work:headache:). I mostly do my DISing at work. Shhh. :rolleyes1

Thanks for posting your makeup! I am so thankful for booking Ana!! She did a great job on your eye lashes too!!

Oh Ana did a GREAT job! You look so beautiful! :banana: I'm curious... did you have to pay for the trial? If so, how much? Thanks!

Thanks for posting those pictures Jessi! I booked Ana a few months ago - I'm very excited!

I'm so glad I could help! I can't wait to see your makeup, too! :lovestruc

Thanks for posting your makeup! I am so thankful for booking Ana!! She did a great job on your eye lashes too!!

Thanks so much!! I'm sure you'll be thrilled with her, too! :lovestruc

newyearsbride said:
Oh Ana did a GREAT job! You look so beautiful! I'm curious... did you have to pay for the trial? If so, how much? Thanks!

Thank you!!! She's so talented! I have problem skin so she was able to work with that. The trial was the same price as her regular pricing. I paid $50 for the makeup and $10 for the lashes (and I got to keep them!) :goodvibes

I booked Ana for our vow renewal. I didn't have make up done at my own wedding because I went to two make-up trials and they were both horrific. I ended up doing my own makeup with the stuff I always use, but with the addition of fake eyelashes, and everyone thought I had professional makeup done because I looked so different.:lmao: False eyelashes make a HUGE difference.

Do you happen to know if it will still be $10 for false eyelashes if we supply our own falsies? I still have a pair.

You looked great!

Jil

Jessi - OMG I'm so jealous you went to Disney! :worship: Hehehe, I'm still trying to come up with reasons (for Erik I need no reason other then the fact that it's Disney) to make trips between now and Dec! I may have talked my way into a long weekend in Oct. We'll see :rolleyes1 Anywho - love you're bridesmaid cards. I pretty much said to my bff "so you're OK with being my MOH right?" Her response was "yeah I just told John (her husband) the other day that I was 99% I would be". It was funny apparently her husband's response was well I wouldn't be so sure. Of course she should have been sure...so long story short no need for the cards however I loved them so much I'm now thinking I have to come up with a reason to use them! (flower girl gifts maybe?????) Oh and I loved your make-up trial pictures - you so looked like a Disney Princess with perfect skin! OK so now that' I totally broke into your planning journal - just one last thing I'm loving the pj so far keep it coming!!!!

Christine princess:

Whew! I thought I'd never finish the first newsletter! :lmao: The design was inspired by DisBride Chantelle. I think they came out pretty good! I can't wait to mail them on Monday! Hopefully, USPS will have some pretty Disney stamps for me to buy. :thumbsup2

newsletter01.jpg

Newsletter02.jpg

I love your newsletter...would you be willing to share your template?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter