Jessi & Mike's PJ: 12/12/08 SBP ~OUR INVITATIONS **PICS** 11/12/08 Pg 8~

Those are so nice! Was it done by someone local?

OH MY GOD, I LOVE THEM!!!!

I might steal that idea with the mickey icon and shells:rolleyes1

Could you share who did them for you????? I love them the design, colors, everything!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll PM you the name of the girl I hired to do them! She's located in NJ and I was able to meet her in person so she could show me swatches and we brainstormed together over coffee. She spent a lot of time with me going over what I wanted. :thumbsup2 She's so incredibly talented and the prices were very modest!

LOVE them! They are soo pretty! Makes me want to do a beach theme?

Very Cute! love the mickeys!

They are the best save the dates ever!!! I love them to death!!!

LOVE those save the dates!

Love your Save the Dates! They look great!

I love your save the dates!

Love the save the dates! Too cute!

Your save the dates came out amazing!

Wow! :grouphug: I'm so glad you all liked them!! I was so picky about what I wanted and I'm glad they came out so wonderful! :lovestruc

Absolutely GORGEOUS! I think they are perfect exactly as they are. "MOST" could not have gone on the next line without making it look unbalanced.

Thanks SO much! That made me feel better about it! :hug:

To bad I have sent out save the dates cause those are so cute. Your guests are going to love them.

I thought they'd never be done! :rolleyes1 I hired someone to do them for me and they were done much later than we had discussed. But, really - they were moreso for me anyway. :laughing: There's only 14 of us total and everybody already has the date saved so to speak. :thumbsup2

I just thought the idea of magnets was so cute and it'd make a nice memory to have on our fridge. They came out even more beautiful than I imagined!! :lovestruc Look at all the hidden Mickey's she designed for me!!

STDs01.jpg

It's kinda hard to see, but it's double-layered metallic cardstock in our wedding colors. :lovestruc The calendar thingie is the magnet part. I just couldn't believe how great they look! I'll try to take a better picture later so I can show the shimmer paper because the flash ruined the picture. :headache: I'm just soooooooooooooo excited now!!!!! :woohoo:

Other than that, I haven't been doing much in the way of planning! I kinda feel like this is almost too easy! :cool2: I doubt I'll be saying that a few months from now when there's favor drama among other things!! LOL! :lmao:

Edit to add that I wasn't too crazy about how "Most" is on the second line instead of the third, it looks funny. But, when she sent me the preview image with "Most" on the third line with "Magical Place on Earth" it didn't line up right, so. I had to take the lesser of two evils, I suppose. I dunno, do you think it looks funny? I won't be hurt if you guys think so.

Where did you get those from?!?!?! Please let me know asap!!

Yaaay!! I thought the 180 day mark would never get here!! :woohoo: I can't believe it's finally here!!

Here are the ADRs I made for the wedding stuff and then I'll continue with the story! :hyper:

Thursday, December 11: Whispering Canyon Café (Welcome Lunch)
Friday, December 12: 'Ohana (Reception Dinner)
Saturday, December 13: Kona Café (Post-Wedding/Family Breakfast)

..and I got all the times I wanted, too! :yay:

Okay, so! I called Group Dining promptly at 7:00am this morning. The CM asked for our resort ressie # and my name (yes, this is important!) So, after we made some ressies, we started chatting a bit about why I was making these reservations and she goes, "OH! The name you gave me is your maiden name, right?? It should be Jessica V*"

I was like :eek: because no one's ever said my new name before! :faint: I can't believe it's only 6 months away!! I mean, last I remember it was 12 months and I blinked and now it's 6 months!!! It's so surreal but she totally made my day! :lovestruc

The other thing I'm nervous about is booking the Grand 1 since I can't do that until the 90 day mark. I'm going to need some major Pixie Dust when I call for that!! :cloud9:

Here's some more to-dos for this month:
  • Send out our second newsletter (since we have our ADRs now!)
  • Pick out a wedding dress (I can't believe I've been procrastinating on this!)
  • Call Rosie and figure out the floral
  • Call Ana from Beaute Speciale to confirm the # of people that will need her services
I think it's smooth sailing from here on out!!! :boat:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Yaaay!! I thought the 180 day mark would never get here!! :woohoo: I can't believe it's finally here!!

Here are the ADRs I made for the wedding stuff and then I'll continue with the story! :hyper:

Thursday, December 11: Whispering Canyon Café (Welcome Lunch)
Friday, December 12: 'Ohana (Reception Dinner)
Saturday, December 13: Kona Café (Post-Wedding/Family Breakfast)

..and I got all the times I wanted, too! :yay:

Okay, so! I called Group Dining promptly at 7:00am this morning. The CM asked for our resort ressie # and my name (yes, this is important!) So, after we made some ressies, we started chatting a bit about why I was making these reservations and she goes, "OH! The name you gave me is your maiden name, right?? It should be Jessica V*"

I was like :eek: because no one's ever said my new name before! :faint: I can't believe it's only 6 months away!! I mean, last I remember it was 12 months and I blinked and now it's 6 months!!! It's so surreal but she totally made my day! :lovestruc

The other thing I'm nervous about is booking the Grand 1 since I can't do that until the 90 day mark. I'm going to need some major Pixie Dust when I call for that!! :cloud9:

Here's some more to-dos for this month:
  • Send out our second newsletter (since we have our ADRs now!)
  • Pick out a wedding dress (I can't believe I've been procrastinating on this!)
  • Call Rosie and figure out the floral
  • Call Ana from Beaute Speciale to confirm the # of people that will need her services
I think it's smooth sailing from here on out!!! :boat:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana: congrats on getting your ADR!!:yay:

You'll have soooo much fun talking to Rosie, she's amazing! I just spent an hour on the phone with her. She is so cool... I have so many ideas and she went along with all of them and helped me figure out a great way to do all of them. She also gave me great suggestions for photography which I will update in my PJ, but call her soon because she's awesome!!!!!!!!!! YAY for ADR's!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

I can't believe I missed your PJ, everything looks so awesome! I may have to sneak a peak since its the day after my wedding! *wink* ;)

Hey Jessi, it's Leenie from Mineral Madness! I just wanted to drop by and tell you that your plans are coming along beautifully! I love all your choices so far and I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to read your future updates! XOXO!

It's been a while since my last update!!! Well, I finally picked my dress!! The first dress I tried on was the one - ever since I saw it on David Bridal's website I knew it would be it!!

My very pregnant FSIL was a wonderful photographer but I'm not sure why I wasn't smiling in the pictures! :confused3 I was so pleased with the dress but I think my bra was too tight. :lmao: I was cracking jokes the whole time not to take pictures of my "back fat"!! :laughing: I have to be honest, though - I look less fat in the pictures than I felt. Did you ever watch that show How To Look Good Naked and they would have the girl put herself in a lineup of women where she thought she fit in and she was always WAAAAY off!! I think that's me! I don't look as heavy as I thought I would - I'm REALLY pleased with how the dress looks on me. I went in with a lighthearted attitude cracking jokes about back fat and photoshopping double chins, we had a blast together!!

Just a note for you NJ Brides - I went to the David's Bridal in Springfield and it was a PLEASURE!!!! I'll never step foot in that wedding factory David's Bridal in Wayne ever again!! My sales rep/consultant was Djwana, ask for her if you go she was a total doll!!! :thumbsup2

Onto the pics!!! :wizard:

The winning dress princess:

DSC02138.jpg

Dress1_fulltrain-2.jpg

Dress1_fullfront-2.jpg

Dress1_top-1.jpg

DSC02134a.jpg

The obligatory Belle dress

Dress3-fullfront.jpg

Dress3-back.jpg

Tiara

Tiara-2.jpg

The satin bolero jacket for fun, I won't be cold in Disney I'm sure!

Dress1_jacket.jpg

The capped sleeves kept falling down but I figure once it's altered they'll stay put better and I could always use that Hollywood Fashion Tape to keep them in place if it doesn't help!!!

Soooo, what do you ladies think?!? This was such a HUGE step for me and I'm thrilled beyond belief!!!! I felt like such a beautiful bride and I'll be wearing that dress for my future husband in 4 months! :lovestruc

Here's the stock photos in case you're interested. :goodvibes There's a plus size version of the dress. :thumbsup2

9V9010-a.jpg

9V9010-b.jpg

9V9010-c.jpg

9V9010-d.jpg

s07_623Silver.jpg

Very pretty dress and tiara! You look wonderful!:goodvibes BTW if you don't mind me saying you have beautiful eyes( in the tiara picture they are beautiful)

Your dress is gorgeous!!!!!!!!

It looks like it was made for you. You look fabulous in it!!!!!! :goodvibes

Beautiful dress! It looks gorgeous on you! I love the detailing on it and the cap sleeves are so pretty. Love the tiara too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter