Jazz Band at POFQ

Surfinpiratee

DIS Veteran
How late does the jazz band usually play at Scat Cats? Is it midnight when the lounge closes?

Thanks in advance!

Yes. The lounge closes daily at midnight 7 days a week. The band plays Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I’m not sure how late the band plays.

I think so? I'm looking at the sign outside of the club. The lounge is open 5p-12a every night.
The band plays Friday-Sunday starting at 7:30p-(I assume 12a because it doesn't list an end time)

One video I watched said kids weren't allowed in the club. Does anyone know if my 14-year-old can come in and sit with us?

One video I watched said kids weren't allowed in the club. Does anyone know if my 14-year-old can come in and sit with us?

I don't see anything mentioned on the website or the picture that I took of the sign outside that says no kids allowed. I think there were a couple well-behaved kids in the club the night I was there. From what I could find online, kids/teens under 21 are allowed with parental supervision.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter