Jayme Closs-Found Alive

Yeah I’m curious what really happened here. Was this just some random act of violence and kidnapping? Or is there more to the story? Where her parents targeted and she was simply at the wrong place at the wrong time? Or did she meet some guy online and wanted to run away and he took her parents out? I’m just speculating here which I really shouldn’t do. I’m glad they got the guy though I hope As they have a suspect in custody. Good thing she’s alive

Yeah I’m curious what really happened here. Was this just some random act of violence and kidnapping? Or is there more to the story? Where her parents targeted and she was simply at the wrong place at the wrong time? Or did she meet some guy online and wanted to run away and he took her parents out? I’m just speculating here which I really shouldn’t do. I’m glad they got the guy though I hope As they have a suspect in custody. Good thing she’s alive

Can't wait to see what details they release, its very strange.......

My husband and I have competing views on this. I am very curious to see what happens. This actually happened in an area that I used to live near, she is friends with family members of mine, so this has been blowing up my facebook for months. I'm just glad she was found.

I’m glad she was found alive. I honestly thought she was probably dead. I’m anxious to hear details also.

Since so much time had passed, I really thought that the poor girls remains would have been found in the woods by a hunter, or something of that nature.

Very elated to learn that she made it out alive!

One of the stories I read stated that she looked malnourished, dirty and had matter hair. Breaks my heart to imagine what she may have gone through...

Jayme was ruled out as a suspect or having any involvement in her parents deaths. This was stated very early on in the case.
Ok. That's not exactly how I understood it.

I thought they thought she wasn't involved, but weren't absolutely certain.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6580017/Jayme-Closs-ALIVE.html

Law enforcement officials haven't ruled out that Jayme unwittingly played a part in the crime.

It's looking as if she was kidnapped and held against her will.

At the Presser, they said she was targeted without any previous contact. She was held captive, hidden in a suburban house from which she escaped. That's all they said.

Thank Goodness that she was found, horrible that her parents were killed! A horrible tragedy!

This happened in my state and my FB feed blew up last night. I am so happy she was found alive. I was sure she was killed months ago.

Sickens me to think of what that poor girl went through—and that’s after she most likely witnessesed her parents being murdered. How much horror can one little girl endure? I hope the media leaves her alone and that she has people in her life able to give her what she needs and to help her find the right professionals to work with her. There are reports of family who are ecstatic that she has been found, hopefully she is close to them and they are capable.

Sickens me to think of what that poor girl went through—and that’s after she most likely witnessesed her parents being murdered. How much horror can one little girl endure? I hope the media leaves her alone and that she has people in her life able to give her what she needs and to help her find the right professionals to work with her. There are reports of family who are ecstatic that she has been found, hopefully she is close to them and they are capable.

It's pretty local to us (90 miles) and they've interviewed aunts/uncles/grandparents pretty extensively over the last few months. They seem like a loving family who will care for her well. Plus, the entire community seems protective of her. I believe this will give her an excellent chance of living the rest of her life surrounded by love and caring...hopefully being able to move ahead despite a horrible tragedy.

It's pretty local to us (90 miles) and they've interviewed aunts/uncles/grandparents pretty extensively over the last few months. They seem like a loving family who will care for her well. Plus, the entire community seems protective of her. I believe this will give her an excellent chance of living the rest of her life surrounded by love and caring...hopefully being able to move ahead despite a horrible tragedy.
Agree (I am about the same distance, so this has seemed very local to us as well). I was shocked to hear the news last night, not at all the outcome I expected, but so wonderful!! The thought that someone would even type that she might have been involved in her parents murder though, makes me sick.

Agree (I am about the same distance, so this has seemed very local to us as well). I was shocked to hear the news last night, not at all the outcome I expected, but so wonderful!! The thought that someone would even type that she might have been involved in her parents murder though, makes me sick.
The thought that a child would be involved in a parent's murder makes me sick, as well.

Unfortunately, it's not unheard of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!