January Exercise Challenge!

January 4: 2 hour walk
January 5: Walk 1, Run 6, Walk 3: 2 hours 28 minutes

Total minutes: 268

That brings me to 643/3000

As to what motivates me, it's the before and after pictures below. Losing 117 pounds changes who you are and your entire life. Everything has changed for me. I never, ever want to go back to being that person again and if it takes leaving my house and running at 4 in the morning, I will gladly, gladly do it. I also like that it gives me control because eating is something I will probably always struggle with. I run or walk every day so even on my bad days, all is not lost.

I also love the feeling I get - especially after a 10 miler which I do at least once a week (including this morning). I'm not fast at 43 and it takes me a long, long time but the feeling stays with you all day long. You just feel like you can do anything. There is nothing like it for me.

My hero!:thumbsup2:banana: And who cares about the speed?:woohoo: At 45 I'm no Speedy Gonzalez either but at least I'm off the couch and in better shape than many other women my age that I know. Be proud that you are too!:cool1:

Had every intention of running 7.5 miles today, (even if it did rain the whole time):worried:, but thanks to work interrupting me, I had to call it quits at 5.98. However, that adds 67 minutes to my January total to 183/1300.

I have done over 10,000 steps/day, even with the ECV, so I decided that I can count aerobic steps walked toward my exercise time.

So, let's see...Here's some walking time.

Jan 2 - 16 min
Jan 3 - 13 min
Jan 4- 10 min
Jan 5 - 24 minutes

Today - Realized that I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overdid it yesterday at EPCOT Yeah, I guess I still need the ECV.

Adding this to previous total, we have

103/600

230 minutes over the last 4 days....

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Managed to get in a tough 70 minute run and 5 minutes of abs/PT brings January to 258/1300. Happy Playoff Sunday everyone!:banana:

Woot! Ready to work in 2013!

1/2 50 mins; 30 strength, 20 cardio
1/4 60 mins; 30 strength, 30 treadmill
1/5 180 mins; 60 boot camp, 30 cardio boxing class, 60 HIIT class, 30 glutes & abs class :cool1:

My first workout for Jan (better late than never!):

1st day of Couch to 5K, so:

20/800 :cool1:

Well after a sinus infection that had me stuck on the couch I am back in the game!

Today ran 4 miles & lifted weights at the gym

150/1000

skipped my 60 mins of cross training yesterday, as I don't feel like I am fit enough not to have two rest days *yet*.

And of course we had to finish in time for Downton Abbey tonight.... :banana:

I'm in for 900 for January... (got on this a little late).... hopefully I will surpass... thanks so much for motivating us!!!

Wrap up for the weekend. Went for a 45 ,minute walk on Saturday. 30 minute jog this morning (half walking as it was icy still) and 25 minute walk with the dog this afternoon.

285/2013

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter